Hi - here from LA..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - here from LA..

Hiya, my name is Lauren. I was born in Scotland but left when i was 4. I am now in Los Angeles, married with 2 boys and am looking to return to my land of birth. Thank you so much for this wealth of info. I look forward to reading more of all your posts.

Hi Lauren and welcome from a sunny Aberdeen, where in Scotland were you born ??

I see you are coming back over...have you planned a date for that ??

I am full of questions today...lololol

Anyway have fun reading the site and join in when you are ready too !!

Comment

Thanks for asking ...lol...

I was born in Falkirk but moved to South Africa when i was 4. I am in LA now where i got married and had 2 children and am looking to move back by maybe the middle of next year. I am so excited to have found this site - it has so much information. Moving can be quite daunting. Thank you.

Comment

hi Lauren, Falkirk? thats near where I am from - Sauchie (by Alloa)...I live in Illinois now though...are you moving back to the Falkirk area? welcome to the site

Comment

Hi

I am planning on moving back there - not sure if that is where i will settle but that is where i have a big support base. So i will be able to at the very least start of there. I am soooo looking forward to being around family!

Comment

Pleased to hear you are moving back, do you know when that will be ??

Comment

Thanks for asking...

I am aiming for Feb '05 after the tax money comes in so we have a little money. I am in the preocess of organising passports etc.

Comment

Working...
              X