Hi Every one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Every one

Hi everyone from IdahoScotman. I'am planning on next year takeing a trip to Scotland and Ireland. All of you have a nice day.IdahoScotsman

IdahoScotman

Welcome IdahoScotsman! What Clan do you belong to?
    sigpicJudy

Comment

fiesty_lady, My surname is Collie and I donot think we are part of any Clan. There are some of my Relitives who are married into the Grant Clan

Comment

Hi there Idahoscotsman,

I live in Oregon, small world eh! Welcome!!!
        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
        -Wendell Berry

Comment

Hi there mdempsey. Thankyou for your reply and have a nice day and yes it is a small world. IdahoScotsman

Comment

IdahoScotsman

Are you per chance of Scottish descent? I belong to the MacIntosh Clan and Thomson Clan...I hear Idaho is beautiful country although I've never been there. Again, welcome!!
            sigpicJudy

Comment

fiesty_lady, yes i'am scottish decent on my fathers side. On my mothers side im Irish. Yes Idaho is a pretty place, Lots of mountains Lakes and forest. Sorry if I did not answer right away was busy. IdahoScotsman.

Comment

Welcome Idaho!! When are you going to scotland? I am going in september.What part of Idaho are you from? I live in the seattle area.If you want cheaper tickets.Wait until december 1st and buy them from SAS airlines.They have awesome deals.
                "Some say dreams never die,If you don't live them they do."John Lennon

Comment

Hikergirl, I live in North Idaho Sandpoint area. I will probably some time next year or some time this year. Thanks for the tip on getting cheaper tickets and have fun over there. IdahoScotsman

Comment

Hi there Idaho from Aberdeen, I have a friend whose surname is Collie and
                    he lives in Montrose in Angus !!

It is an unusual surname !!

Anyway see you around the other forums !!

Comment

Babz, yes my Surname is an unusual very hard when trying to do your genealogy and history. My Fathers side Came from Aberdeen. IdahoScotsman

Comment

Working...
                      X