dropping in to say hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropping in to say hi

New this month, live in Ontario came from Aberdeen, visited the Aberdeen webcam, what a great connection to home, love your board had visited firstfoot.com and had a rare laugh at the dictonary they have, different kind of chat tho. Enjoy all the memories other members share.
    How do you get all those cute little cartoons after the signatures?

Hey there Aberdeenkid,

How you enjoying Canada? Glad to have you here!
    sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
    -Wendell Berry

Comment

Welcome to the form. I am new as well but can help you with the little charecters (MS) my bad lol any way go to this link and read it. It will tell you .
      http://www.scotland.com/forums/index.php3?action=bbcode

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.

Comment

Lets make this easy. Read the link I gave you in first reply but here is a step by step that you can do. It will be as easy as copying and pasting and following simple instructions. I hoep you like the pic if not then simple remove the http from sig box and make your own ok.

To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (vB Code is in red).

http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.uk/glowchal1.gif

so go to your profile select the form info tab by clicking on it then copy and paste this in the signature box.

[img] http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.c....gif[/img]

I left a space between the ] and the http when you copy and paste do a back space between those and the click save at bottom of the page it will give you a image.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.

Comment

Hi Aberdeenkid from Ontario welcome. I am fairly new here also lots of good info and craic!! I live in Aberdeen Scotland and have friends in Ontario

Comment

Welcome Aberdeenkid !! !!

@PhyllisH.....thanks for teaching the image thing !! Soooooooooo cool !!

Brenda

Comment

OOOOOOps !!! How do I get the image to actually show ?
              Thanks !!! in advance ! !!

Comment

TinyBubbles do you have a link you want to use? If not tell me what type of image you want and I can set it so all you have to do is copy and paste it.

Comment

Tiny I think I found your problem lol . Ok as you know you need to go to your profile and where you put your sig is where you need to put this ok

[img]^ [/img]

See the ^ remove it then put your link http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.uk/flytweety.gif inbetween the brackets remember do not leave space ok.

Comment

ok the part that did not show up because i forgot to space (lol) was this

[ i m g ] ^ [ / i m g ]

DO NOT SPACE (lol) but I had to so you could see what it needs to be.

Comment

Hi PhyllisH !!!
                      Thanks for all the help!!! but... do I just remove the "^"?

Comment

Me again!!! I thought I'd tell you that I've tried back spacing the "^" out and that didn't work. So I tried just having the "http..." between the brackets..... that didn't work either. There's a step I'm obviously missing !!Thanks for all your help !!! You are great !!
                        Brenda

Comment

PhyllisH !!
                          I got it !!!!!!!! I was using the wrong brackets !!!
                          But thank you again for all your help and patients !!! MUCH appreciate it
                          Brenda

Comment

WOW Tiny I am happy you got it. Love your bird. I am always glad to help and does not matter that one does not get it right away. I am just so glad to be able to help. HAve a wonderful day.

Comment

Hi Aberdeenkid, welcome from Oregon, USA. Did you get the reply to your e-mail? I hope that helps! Good luck and welcome to the site.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
                              X