No announcement yet.

HELP (LOL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad I didn't have to try to figure it out on my own! I was too confused !
    sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
    -Wendell Berry

Comment

I was to and all I was given when i asked for help was a link to read lol I thought I would die before putting it all together but after all I went threw I am more then happy to help others by giving them a short version lol
      "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.

Comment

I'll make sure to send anyone who asks to your link helper!
        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
        -Wendell Berry

Comment

Ok I have saved all the info so if I forget it I can have easy access. If at anytime you what to change your butterfly I have a couple more butterfly ones for you to try if you like
          "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.

Comment

Thanks, I'll let you know! Please hold on to them! You made my night hun!!!!!!
            sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

{{{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}}} and I will keep them ok

Comment

Excellent! Where are you from by the way?
                sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

I am in Indiana just moved here a year ago from the great state of Nebraska. I love it here but...... I miss my kids they all still live there the decided they did not want to make the move But....its all good they are grown kids.
                  Where are you from?

Comment

I am from and live in Oregon.
                    sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

I have a Uncle in that state.
                      Well I am off to dream land. I will look forward to reading more of your threads tomorrow evening when I get back on. Hope to chat then.

Comment

Talk to you later!
                        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

Working...
                        X