HELP (LOL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP (LOL)

Ok I am a newbie on here and have a question. How do I turn on the HTML?
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.

waiting
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.

Comment

as ya all can see i figured it out .

Comment

Ok, now that you have done it, how do I do it?

Only logged in 2x ever.

Comment

ok ya ready for your leasson lol

Comment

I'd like to know how you figured it out! Thanks
            sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
            -Wendell Berry

Comment

ok do this type as I tell ya in the order ok go to your profile and click the second tab look for where it says sig in that box type this

[img] [/img] then copy and paste this link inbetween there ^ do not leave spaces

http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.uk/3dgrab2.gif

thats what ya want to copy and paste in there.

Comment

Ok I did that lets see what happens
                sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
                -Wendell Berry

Comment

ok let me try this way remember no spaces on any of it I am adding spaces cause when i put it together it wont show

[i m g ] ^ [ / i m g ]

that link in my last post is for a male signuture Megan where I put the ^ copy and paste this in between them ok

http://www.scorpiosite69.freeserve.co.uk/butsm.gif
                  remeber no space it all has to be together

Comment

I tried it again lol! I am so confused
                    sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

megan I will work with you ok go to your profile click the tab that says form on it look for where it says signature
                      in that box where you can type put this in there

[i m g ] ^ [ / i m g ]
                      you see the little ^ inbetween the img remove itand in that space copy and paste that link i gave you in my othwer replay the one i said was for you once you copy and paste it in there back space so there is no space ok

Comment

Thank you ,thank you. thank you with a cherry on top.
                        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

glad to be of help do you like the butterfly or do you want something different

Comment

I love the butterfly! I actually wanted a butterfly and now I got an animated one! Thanks again!!!!!
                            sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

well that makes me feel even better not only did I help you figure it out but got you what you wanted as well with out even knowing. I just thought it would look good with your saying

Comment

Working...
                              X