Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all im a new member here. Looking forward to posting and reading some of the posts
    JOE

welcome the board

God and peace,
    Vanessa
    I'm a born again Christian and proud of it!I love the PBR (Professional Bull Riding) www.pbrnow.com I love country music and Garth brooks, Phil Vassar and Keith Urban!

Comment

Hi Joe,
      I'm a newby as well....have only been on for a few weeks. Hope you enjoy yourself here! I don't post often, but enjoy reading others posts! Sometimes, I just can't help myself though. I love everything Scotland hense my joining. Have a great day!!!
      Brenda

Comment

Hi there to new and nearly new members lolololol from Aberdeen !!

Where are you all from and what made you join our friendly site ??

See you soon !!

Comment

Hello there Babz and thanks for the welcome!!! I am from Minnesota US. I joined this site back in July(?) as I love anything and everything Scottish!!!!!!!! People, history, the beautiful country, ETC!!!Where do you hail from? And how long have you been with the site? A moderater aren't you? I know I've seen some of your posts in here b/4. Well, have a great day!
          Brenda

Comment

Sorry Babz, I guess I wasn't paying close attention to your post. I see you're from Aberdeen. I have a epal that's planning on making a move there. She lives in Glasgow at the moment and is putting her flat up for sale with hopes of selling quickly and making the move to Aberdeen and hopefully getting in to university up there.
            Brenda

Comment

hello

joe welcome to the board hope u like it!where are u from?

Comment

Hi there Joe, welcome from Oregon, USA.

I have moved your question regarding your reply troubles to the Feedback Forum. Our Admin person will read it there and should be able to offer some help, as should other members. Please check there for replys.

Welcome to the site!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
                X