International Lady Seeks Middle-Aged Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi there Kay, welcome from Oregon, USA. Nice to meet you and enjoy the site!

You must be a brave lady working in the Middle East now! I know you will have a great time on your trip to Scotland. Check in the Travel Forum for ideas and info.

Leave a comment:

• isiskay
    started a topic International Lady Seeks Middle-Aged Friends

International Lady Seeks Middle-Aged Friends

G'day from Kay: You can read my profile to get a bit more info about me but, here goes.... I'm presently working in the Middle East & love to travel on my holidays. I do plan on visiting Scotland early next year & would love to get to know some folks in the country before I come over. I enjoy lots of various indoor & outdoor activities & am open to trying new things as well. I enjoy live music (lots of types), animals (I love to tour zoos & wildlife parks), books (various types), movies, travel & anything having to do with the water. I'm a certified scuba diver but I haven't been diving in some time. So..Scotish ladies..if you have an unmarried, middle-aged brother who's a good man & you think he'd like to meet a good, International woman, let me know, ok? I'm at: isiskay@yahoo.com Take care y'all!
Working...
X