new friends wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi there Sabine, welcome from Oregon, USA. Nice to meet you and enjoy the site!

I traveled through Germany several years ago and thought it was very pretty. Some day I will go back!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Eppie,

I am up actually when I always wake up. Since high school I have always woken up around 6 am. I can sleep in sometimes and other times I just lay there tossing and turning, no point except to get up.

If you go to the pet chat on thr pets forum, but I'll post there so you can see.

Talk to you soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey MD,
    Thanks, I'll do that. I need to scan a few pictures of her though. So, how do I find your pet on there? I looked for pet forums but I didn't see it.
    Sorry you are having crappy weather. What we are having is NOT at all normal for August that is why I am so happy about it. Trust me, soon enough we will be right back to ho & humid as usual. But I'm going to enjoy this while I can.
    By the way, you are up & at it early today!

Good to talk...gotta get more work done!
    Have a great weekend in case I don't log back on!
    Eppie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Eppie,

Always good to see you as well. Well I am glad that you are having beautiful weather today. It has cooled down in OR a bit as well , we had rain all day yesterday, it was great! The temps are gonna start climbing tomorrow though, 94 and Mon. it supposed to be like 97. That's just too damn hot you know! Plus with the humidity, YUCK! All I can do is dream of the autumn weather that is soon to come ahhhhhhhhh!

About the pet, you should go to http://www.petster.com and register your dog, a bunch of us on here are registered. If you go to the Pet forums most of us have links. Check it out.

Enjoy your day and Take care,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Ladies,

Lady D... I will make sure to be careful of the beer in Bavaria. I have heard that from many people! However, I am not a big beer drinker myself. So, it may not be an issue afterall. When I travel I will see if we cannot meet up somewhere...that would be so fun! Yes, I LOVE music. All kinds, even a wee little bit of country. Country is by far the least favorite though. Oh, it is nice to hear you have a son too. Mine is 4 years old!

MD- girl, it's always good to see you around! Yes, I have a pet...a dog. She is an akita and her name is Gina. She is actually my ex's dog but he doesn't have room for her in his apartment and since I bought a house she is with me & my son. He loves her very much!

Ladies, it is a spectacular day today in Memphis. The temp was 64 degrees F (14 C) and the sky is clear blue. It's amazing here today. One of the few days I love this town. I am in a state of complete bliss today (even though I have to work). I just feel womderful. I hope the same for you both!

Talk to you soon & take care!
    Eppie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LD,
    I see, well that's not a problem. Portland has a large gay/lesbian community as well. Who the hell cares anyway, people are people.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    warm means that Cologne is a strongehold of the gay and lesbian people in Germany. The people who live in cologne have a very strong accent.

well it is not nice what i wrote about Cologne, but in some areas of germany the people are telling a lot of jokes about Cologne that's why I said it.

I personally have nothing against gay and lesbian people, but a lot of my best buddies have problems with them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Warm, what does that mean - friendly people or just warm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MD

Unfortunately not. But you should know Cologne is one of the *warm* cities of Germany!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Eppie,

nice way to describe Memphis. Do you like his music?

I hope you like Germany. But beware of the beer in Bavaria, it is damn good !!

The only problem with immigrating is my son (1 year old). But I'll managed that also, like my divorce in almost one year.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LD

That would be excellent. I'll let you know when begin to plan a trip. Thanks.
    Have you been to Cologne? I would love to see the Cathedral. I am a huge Art History buff.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MD

Then you have to visit me, if you want.About half an hour up to an hour is the place where the Varus Battle between the Romans and the Teutons. I've never been there myself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Eppie,

What a way to introduce Memphis. hehehehehehehe

Good to see you on here. Talk to you later.

Hey Eppie, do you have any pets?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lady D,
    I have always wanted to visit Germany; Bavria in particular. My ancestors are from Germany and I have just always thought it is beautiful. I also have a friend there that will show me around and I like a personal tour.

I live in Memphis, the home of Elvis. I am 29.

I agree with MD....you re never too old to immigrate...or do anything else for that matter!

take care,
    Eppie

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LD

Hi there,
    I have not been to Germany, but have studied it and the language. I am just starting my traveling adventures next summer. I would like to visit Germany when I travel Europe. There are some great historical sights I'd like to see.

I don't think you're ever to old to immagrate. I am 27

Leave a comment:

Working...
X