new friends wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LD,
    I see, well that's not a problem. Portland has a large gay/lesbian community as well. Who the hell cares anyway, people are people.
    sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
    -Wendell Berry

Comment

Hello Ladies,

Lady D... I will make sure to be careful of the beer in Bavaria. I have heard that from many people! However, I am not a big beer drinker myself. So, it may not be an issue afterall. When I travel I will see if we cannot meet up somewhere...that would be so fun! Yes, I LOVE music. All kinds, even a wee little bit of country. Country is by far the least favorite though. Oh, it is nice to hear you have a son too. Mine is 4 years old!

MD- girl, it's always good to see you around! Yes, I have a pet...a dog. She is an akita and her name is Gina. She is actually my ex's dog but he doesn't have room for her in his apartment and since I bought a house she is with me & my son. He loves her very much!

Ladies, it is a spectacular day today in Memphis. The temp was 64 degrees F (14 C) and the sky is clear blue. It's amazing here today. One of the few days I love this town. I am in a state of complete bliss today (even though I have to work). I just feel womderful. I hope the same for you both!

Talk to you soon & take care!
      Eppie

Comment

Hey Eppie,

Always good to see you as well. Well I am glad that you are having beautiful weather today. It has cooled down in OR a bit as well , we had rain all day yesterday, it was great! The temps are gonna start climbing tomorrow though, 94 and Mon. it supposed to be like 97. That's just too damn hot you know! Plus with the humidity, YUCK! All I can do is dream of the autumn weather that is soon to come ahhhhhhhhh!

About the pet, you should go to http://www.petster.com and register your dog, a bunch of us on here are registered. If you go to the Pet forums most of us have links. Check it out.

Enjoy your day and Take care,
        sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
        -Wendell Berry

Comment

Hey MD,
          Thanks, I'll do that. I need to scan a few pictures of her though. So, how do I find your pet on there? I looked for pet forums but I didn't see it.
          Sorry you are having crappy weather. What we are having is NOT at all normal for August that is why I am so happy about it. Trust me, soon enough we will be right back to ho & humid as usual. But I'm going to enjoy this while I can.
          By the way, you are up & at it early today!

Good to talk...gotta get more work done!
          Have a great weekend in case I don't log back on!
          Eppie

Comment

Eppie,

I am up actually when I always wake up. Since high school I have always woken up around 6 am. I can sleep in sometimes and other times I just lay there tossing and turning, no point except to get up.

If you go to the pet chat on thr pets forum, but I'll post there so you can see.

Talk to you soon
            sigpic * ~ Megan ~ *

-Wendell Berry

Comment

Hi there Sabine, welcome from Oregon, USA. Nice to meet you and enjoy the site!

I traveled through Germany several years ago and thought it was very pretty. Some day I will go back!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
              X