I have a llama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a llama

Okay, well, no, it's just a picture of a llama but it *is* in a taxi on Broadway....

Hi, I'm in New Orleans but wish I were in Orkney (other Americans: it's the islands above Scotland but before Shetland). Good Lord, why?! Because everyone was nice to me when I was there and the Ba' is more fun than Mardi Gras! Also, I finally felt as if I'd come HOME. Weird, but true. Soooo peaceful!

I used to live in Hull (Yorkshire, England) and take daytrips to Edinburgh. I was recently across the ocean and was planning on spending Hogmanay in Edinburgh and jump in the river and all that BUT there was a blizzard and Scotland was effectively closed. I cried for an hour and had to go to Ireland instead...with my sister driving. Oh, the horror!

I love Scotsmen, even cranky ones...it probably *is* the accent. Of course, I think men's knees are sexy, which kilts (rarely worn actually) show off quite nicely. But it could be genetic disposition (as I am Scots/Choctaw/Chickasaw/Lakota Sioux). Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;^D Genetics and M. C. Beaton's Hamish MacBeth mysteries.

Anyhow, that's a bit about me and why I'm here.
    Tsuchi kane ya
    Iki wa taete mo
    Tsukihi ari.
    --Atsujin

Earth and metal...
    Although my bustling ceases
    Time and tide go on.

Hi there VooDooBlue, welcome from Oregon, USA. Nice to meet you and enjoy the site!

Welcome to your 'Llama' too!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
    X