Looking for friends in Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends in Scotland

Hello! I'm a US born and bred. 27 of my 29 years in NC. (Which if you're going to live in the US is the place to be.) I'm contemplating moving from my home to find another one. The spinning bottle has landed on Scotland for me . . . for reasons of my own. I'd like to get a chat going, learn what I can and meet some people in the process.

My husband, dead and gone 17 months now, was my life and my future. Now, I have no reason to stay put and want to start everything over fresh. As thrilling as the idea of leaving here is, it scares the bejezus out of me too.

Any help out there?
    Hold Fast

Originally posted by fizgig
    Hello! I'm a US born and bred. 27 of my 29 years in NC. (Which if you're going to live in the US is the place to be.) I'm contemplating moving from my home to find another one. The spinning bottle has landed on Scotland for me . . . for reasons of my own. I'd like to get a chat going, learn what I can and meet some people in the process.

My husband, dead and gone 17 months now, was my life and my future. Now, I have no reason to stay put and want to start everything over fresh. As thrilling as the idea of leaving here is, it scares the bejezus out of me too.

Any help out there?

what is it you would like to know!
    e-mail me with questions!
    WLMDO?

Comment

Hi there fizgig, welcome from Oregon. Nice to meet you and enjoy the site!

Where in Scotland would you like to go? Be sure to visit the Travel and Moving Forums for information, there are some very helpful things posted in them.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
      X