Another one from California, looking to meet new peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one from California, looking to meet new peeps

Just giving a shout out from Los Angeles. Want to know about Scotland. Making a trip out there next month. Have plans to go to The Fringe but also want to explore more...
    Looking for fun.. Show me the way...

Welcome and warm fuzzy cuddles to huddles.
    I know you'll enjoy your visit next month, and the Festival is always something special.
    I've looked at your profile, and I wonder whether you visit website http://www.screenwritersutopia.com/ ? If so, I'm very much a novice at screenwriting and my nickname is DavidPaterson there, if you want to communicate on that subject.
    My email address is tkr0013@iconz.co.nz.
    My home town of Musselburgh is only about 7 miles east of Edinburgh, and if you play golf and want an introduction to a couple of mates who are members of an Edinburgh club and a Musselburgh club, let me know. Or, any other way I might be of help to you?

Comment

Hi there huddles, welcome from Oregon. I hope you have a blast at Festival!

Be sure to visit the Travel Forum, there is some good advice and answers there.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hello huddles and have a great trip over here, if Edinburgh get too much then try up in my part of the world, if not this time maybe next time around.
        Cheers
        hut

Comment

Working...
        X