american seeking scottish penpal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american seeking scottish penpal

Greetings, all! I'm just your typical american mixed-breed girl who wants to talk to the people she comes from. I'm part scottish, among many things, but mostly irish and german. I have a passion for scotland and ireland and would enjoy a nice chit chat with just about anyone.
    Thanks!

Originally posted by BridgetteMorrigan
    Greetings, all! I'm just your typical american mixed-breed girl who wants to talk to the people she comes from. I'm part scottish, among many things, but mostly irish and german. I have a passion for scotland and ireland and would enjoy a nice chit chat with just about anyone.
    Thanks!
    [i]Hello Bridgette..

Welcome to Scotland.com...

I am sure you will meet and make many new friends here to chit chat with. There is as well a mixed breed here too.. lol.. so good luck to you and enjoy your time here at Scotland.com

Comment

hi,Bridgette,welcome.There are alot of nice people here to chat with i have made some very good friends that i talk to almost everyday,we IM each other and send e-mails,so you have come to the best place to make good friends from all over the world.c-ya around the boards.

Comment

thanks!

thanks for the welcome, folks! looking forward to making some friends.
        take care!

Comment

Hi Bridgette
          Am part Irish and Scottish - as you are. My grandmother was Irish and the rest of me (as far as I am aware) Scottish. Which part of the US do you come from?

Comment

U.S.

Connecticut. I lived in New Mexico for four years though. Other than that, just Connecticut. Where are you from?

Comment

Hi there Bridgette
              Lost my password - hence the delay.
              I live in Spain at the moment but was born in Stirling and spent my childhood in the Isle of Mull and then in the Isle of Skye before going to Glasgow, London, the Far East, back to London, then back to Skye, Ross-shire before ending up here, in Spain. Love Scotland but the weather is too bad for my old bones.

Comment

That's cool. You must have seen quite a few interesting things, eh? What is the weather like exactly in Scotland? I imagine it to be more romantic than it probably is lol. I prefer the sky to be overcast and just a little cold (I have pale sensitive skin and run out of sun block fast here on the beach). I detest humidity, and that's all we get half the year here in Connecticut. I look forward to visiting Scotland one day and hopefully my beau will fall in love with it and I can move there.
                Good to hear from ya'

stellaorenda@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X