Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm wishes

Hello Scotland!
    I am obviously new to this site but Scotland is so close to my heart!! I am filled with pride to share a heritage with such warm and welcoming people. I am in search of Scotish history and I know I have come to the right place. I am proud to be a member and I am looking forward to meeting friends that live where my heart longs to go!
    BDN
    Many your thirst for truth lead you to clear water!

Welcome to the site bdnsc1138..

I look forward to seeing you post in any and all of our forums...

Have a great stay

Comment

Hiya BDN and welcome from Aberdeen !!

Jump in the other forum and make friends as we all try to do !!

Comment

Hello, and Welcome!!

dbnsc1138- did I get it right? (original name compared to the ones here- including mine, he, he, he)

I just wanted to welcome you to s.com. You are going to love it -- if you love Scotland like you say you do. Personally, I am in love with Scotland since I was 3 yrs. old, although I've never been there myself! I can't wait to go.

I already saw one of your posts. I think you are right on track. Hope to see you around the forums. If you want pen-pals, send me a line or two!

Alma-Sirena

Comment

Hi there bdnsc1138, welcome from Oregon, USA. Where are you?

I know you will enjoy it here, it's a fun place!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Many Thanks!

Your welcome is as warm as my weather. I live in Tucson Arizona, USA(the USA is for those that may think Tucson is a food ) I had no knowledge of my lineage until age 18 and my father has done some research which has led to Scotish roots. I began reading tidbits here and there but due to work I haven't had the time to dedicate to discovering Scotland and myself in a way. I must confess I am at the mercy of film, Braveheart, Rob Roy-although I do not have anything to compare it to I must say I feel as though I am there and it truely feels like HOME! I am so grateful that I found this site and you folks who are willing to type out your thoughts again many thanks and see you in the forums!!
            Many your thirst for truth lead you to clear water!

Comment

Working...
            X