Hello from sunny California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from sunny California!

Hello everyone, I want to introduce myself and say that I'm fascinated by all things Scottish and looking foward to visiting the country as soon as I can. I hope to make many friends here. I live in San Diego California, one of the most beautiful cities in the USA.

Hello posiegrl

Welcome from Athens,Greece. Another beautiful city.

I have also love all things Scottish and have visited once already and am planning another shortly. I hope you do go, you'll love it!

Enjoy your time here and I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome kattoy! I've heard that Athens is very beautiful and is someplace that I'd love to visit someday, too.

Comment

Hi there posiegrl and its good to see you here with us !!

I am in Aberdeen and I think its a lovely city, you ought to visit
        here when you eventually get over !!

Until then please stay and get to know us !!

Comment

Hi there posiegrl, welcome from Oregon. San Diego USED to be great, back in the 60's, but now is just too huge for me! LOL I grew up in Mission Village, my Grandparents lived in Normal Heights. Where abouts are you?

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Thanks Babz! kathyv, I live in Rancho Penasquitos.

Comment

Rancho Penasquitos

Where is that located? There has been so much developement going on and so much urban sprall that there are places I have never heard of and were probably a field when I was down there last, (1980)

My aunt and uncle still live there, pretty close to La Mesa. I think if you crossed the freeway below their home you would be in La Mesa.

Comment

I'm just west of Poway. I think my house was built in 1980, so that's why you probably don't remember the neiborhood.

Whereabouts in Oregon do you live? I have friends from Eugene.

Comment

My family moved to Eugene from SD when I was 10, then around 1981 my hubby and I moved our family to northeastern Oregon, a tiny place called Lostine.

I imagine that whole area you are in was a field when I lived there. There were a lot of undeveloped places around SD then, we used to go fly rc airplanes and ride dirt bikes in them.

Comment

Working...
                  X