• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re: Hi there!

Originally posted by d-canmore
    Hello Margat

How are ye doin'... welcome to S.com, I am 34, and the s*x drive of an 18-year-old, so there you go! Would you like a toy-boy (gosh! I hope yer a wummin' by the way). Achh well never mind me dribblings. Welcome to S.com shy wee Scotsman here just poking around... oooer!

Sooo then Margat, tell all... where ye from? What do you do? Favourite colour? If you were stuck on a desert island with a famous person and no food... who would you rather eat?

Lots of great people here to get to know lots of interesting chat, so I hope to see around the threads... cheerio fur noo.
    Are you trying to scare her off...lolololol

Margat we are all not like him..but maybe we should be...hehehe

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there!

Hello Margat

How are ye doin'... welcome to S.com, I am 34, and the s*x drive of an 18-year-old, so there you go! Would you like a toy-boy (gosh! I hope yer a wummin' by the way). Achh well never mind me dribblings. Welcome to S.com shy wee Scotsman here just poking around... oooer!

Sooo then Margat, tell all... where ye from? What do you do? Favourite colour? If you were stuck on a desert island with a famous person and no food... who would you rather eat?

Lots of great people here to get to know lots of interesting chat, so I hope to see around the threads... cheerio fur noo.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, Margaret!!! I'm also new here!! I'm from Aberdeen also!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there margat_50, welcome from Oregon, USA. Where are you?

I am a bit less than 50 but a bit more than 40!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there Magrat and welcome to the site !!

Where are you from ?? I am in Aberdeen !!

Snap to the age but I will admit to being 40 + 10...lololol

Leave a comment:

• margat_50
    started a topic hello

hello

Im 50 would like to have new friends from scotland
Working...
X