Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Arizona

Hello everyone!
    I'm new to this site, but already I'm loving it. I actually joined a while back but I've been working so much this is the first time I have had a chance to post.
    I have been in love with Scotland for as long as I can remember. Never been to Scotland but hope to someday. I'd love to hear from anyone on this site...especially any Scots.

Hi there Sassenach79, welcome from Oregon. Where in Arizona are you? I bet you are nice and warm while we are covered up in snow! LOL

Do you have plans to go to Scotland? It is a beautiful place. Once you do go, you will be bitten and go back!!!!!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

I'm in Show Low and its quite cold...we haven't seen much snow yet, but I keep hoping we will.

Comment

Hiya Sassenach79 and welcome to Scotland.com from a cold cold Aberdeen !!

We have had a little snow here and you would have thought that the world
        had stopped, the schools closed I couldn't understand why though, its
        not as if the snow was deep...lol

Hope to see you posting in the other forums soon !!

Comment

Yea Babz, it's like that here in the cities, too. In Portland Oregon, they get a little snow, run outside with the news crew and show the great amount of snow that is shutting the city down.... you can see the grass and street through the snow! It's the main story on the evening news! Ahhh! Flatlanders! LOL

Sassenach, I don't think I've ever heard of Show Low... Is it close to the Canyon? I know they get snow at the Grand Canyon. I have been to Phoenix (a long time ago) and only remember that in April it was 98 degrees! Wow

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
          X