Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!!!

Hey!
    Iam in love with Scotland-and I definately want to move there some day. Would like to get some new acquaíntances-and learn more about the beautiful country...maybe this site can help me out with this!

.cheers.

Hi Rex-Xer and welcome to Scotland.com from a cold but so far dry Aberdeen !!

I hope we can help you find out more about Scotland, the Travel and Moving
    forums are full of info that could start off your learning process !!

Where are you at now ??

Comment

Hi there ReX-XeR, welcome from Oregon, USA. Tell us where you are! Have you ever been to Scotland? It is a beautiful place.

Like Babz said, check in Moving and Travel but be sure to visit the Inn as that's where you will meet the most folks.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Welcome aboard Rex-xer! I am also in the USA and in love with Scotland. I am in Texas. Maybe I can help a little bit with some information. I am attempting to make my dream come true of living and working in Scotland--even if my time there gets limited to two years. I have been surfing the net for anything that looks like information about how to get to Scotland--whatever I find I will share if you would like.

Comment

ThAnX.

Thanx alot for offering to help.I will need it!!!At the moment Iam in Sweden, have lived here since 1998. I really want to study in Scotland, in about 2 yrs I can move away from Sweden.....I appreciate all the info I can get about moving/studying there!!!
          Hugs!!!!

Comment

thankz

thanks for accepting me into your club i like it alot.Thanks

Comment

The Canster welcomes you...

Hi ReX-XeR, I am from Scotland, just a wee shy timid lad, that likes to take a peek into the threads once in a while — so come on in, some really great people here — and get chatting

By the way I am a big fan of Bom Funk — what have they been doin' recently?

Say Cheese
              Remember the world is tartan!

Comment

Boom Funk Mc´s?

Hey d_canmore!
                If u meant Boom Funk Mc´s I have no clue whats going on with them-Ive never really been into them....
                What other scandinavian music do you dig? At the moment Iam totally into punk mixed with irish folkmusic ; flogging molly, dropkick murphys...and ofcourse the chieftains.But thats not quite punk. What Iam after is a good scottish band, that plays scottish folkmusic..with bagpipes...the whole lot.Extremely fascinating, the whole Scottish thing!Do u know any energetic scottish folkmusic bands?
                And I hope to one day meet a Highlander, you know-the types I saw in "Braveheart"...hahaha-but thats just a mere fantasy.
                Cheers

Comment

Re: Boom Funk Mc´s?

Originally posted by ReX-XeR
                  Hey d_canmore!
                  If u meant Boom Funk Mc´s I have no clue whats going on with them-Ive never really been into them....
                  What other scandinavian music do you dig? At the moment Iam totally into punk mixed with irish folkmusic ; flogging molly, dropkick murphys...and of course the chieftains.But thats not quite punk. What Iam after is a good scottish band, that plays scottish folkmusic..with bagpipes...the whole lot.Extremely fascinating, the whole Scottish thing!Do u know any energetic scottish folkmusic bands?
                  And I hope to one day meet a Highlander, you know-the types I saw in "Braveheart"...hahaha-but thats just a mere fantasy.
                  Cheers
                  Could be a fantasy but it is something that you can look forward too...lol

Have you ever heard of Runrig, they are a good Scottish band and worth hearing !!
                  They do a lot of Celtic and Gaelic music !!
                  ------------------------------------------------------------

Hi also to jmo05 and you are very welcome to Scotland.com !!

Where are you from, you didn't say much in your greeting to us !!

Comment

Working...
                  X