Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!

Hello -
    I'm Kristin, I'm 15 and from Connecticut, USA. I just joined on kind of an impulse....anyone else here my age?
    OK just wanted to say hi hopefully talk to some of you later ^_^
    ~*Peace*~
    Peace, Love, and Beatles

Not quite your age, but thought I'd say hello anyways from your freinds north of the border.

Comment

Hi there Kristin, welcome from Oregon. So you have survived the arctic blast!

Be sure to check in the Inn, there are other members your age who may be arounf in there.

Good impulse! LOL

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by kathyv
        Hi there Kristin, welcome from Oregon. So you have survived the arctic blast!

Be sure to check in the Inn, there are other members your age who may be arounf in there.

Good impulse! LOL
        Hi and thanks
        Yes, I survived the cold, but barely - I'm still thawing out! ^_^
        Peace, Love, and Beatles

Comment

Hello, and welcome to our wonderful site. Hope you have as much fun as possible.
          keep your friends close and enemies a baseball bat away

Comment

Welcome to somewhere

Hello Kristin... how the devil are you? I am just an old phart compared to you... but I doooo like to Paaaartay! S.com welcome to the crazzzy gang! By the way if you want a sugar daddy that Scottish, gorgeous, single with a flappin' kilt — then you have found your nirvana young missie... get talkin' and we'll get chattin'... great people here so hopefully we will all see you around, babe.

ta,ta...

p.s. checkout Desert Rose look come and see this... thread — me think you like.
            Remember the world is tartan!

Comment

Working...
            X