Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi. I am still figuring this out. First time around did not go through, but here's the second. LOL--if at first one does not succeed there is always another round about!

Hi there Arcade, welcome from Oregon, USA. Where are you?

The best way to figure all this out is dive in and try! If you have any questions, just ask. Someone will help.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hiya Arcade and hope you get posting in here down to a fine art and we
      see your total grow merrily !!

As kathy has asked where are you from, I am in Aberdeen !!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I am currently living in Texas, USA. I hope to be leaving Texas for the other side of the pond about August 2005. I will then have my USA certification for Med Tech, and I hope to work in Scotland--and if not there, in Ireland. My ancestors are mostly Scots and this progeny sojourner (me) wants to go home. My ancestors left Scotland during the mid 1840s. I do not know where to go to or how to tell England that I want to go to Scotland not England. Umm--ah well . . . I also write poetry and draw surrealistic symbolism art. I found this site while looking for information about moving to Scotland. I am glad I found this site. It's great.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade
          I do not know where to go to or how to tell England that I want to go to Scotland not England. Umm--ah well . . .
          Why should you tell England, I never did when I moved from there to Scotland...lol

Comment

LOL, Babz! Um--why should I tell England? Well, you see . . . I am a non-EEA person. To get to Scotland, I have to ask England whether I can go to Scotland. I can easily understand why Scotland wants its own say-so regarding immigrations to Scotland--I read that bit on the internet--and I agree with Scotland.
            I am debating with myself whether I ought to learn Scottish Gaelic or Irish Gaelic. It seems the odds are against me in both nations because I am non-EEA. I just have to show one nation or the other that I have something to offer the nation, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcade
              LOL, Babz! Um--why should I tell England? Well, you see . . . I am a non-EEA person. To get to Scotland, I have to ask England whether I can go to Scotland. I can easily understand why Scotland wants its own say-so regarding immigrations to Scotland--I read that bit on the internet--and I agree with Scotland.
              I am debating with myself whether I ought to learn Scottish Gaelic or Irish Gaelic. It seems the odds are against me in both nations because I am non-EEA. I just have to show one nation or the other that I have something to offer the nation, I guess.
              Its not England that you have to ask its the UK government, Wales, England,
              Scotland and Northern Ireland are all ruled by the one huge parliament even
              though there is a regional government in all the countries I mentioned !! I said
              wrong as England doesn't have a regional government, I wonder if they
              ever will, I am surprised that no one has mentioned this before...lol
              Thats enough on politics for this forum as I don't usually get involved
              in them...lololol...safer that way !!

If you have very good qualifications it is easier to get in here I think !!

Comment

Working...
              X