Canadian raised, Scottish heritage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian raised, Scottish heritage.

Just roaming the site for info on scotland for a project, found the disscussion board and thought i would post. i am from Ontario, family from Stewarton and Paisley. Hope to meet some interesting people here.

Originally posted by scott213
    Just roaming the site for info on scotland for a project, found the disscussion board and thought i would post. i am from Ontario, family from Stewarton and Paisley. Hope to meet some interesting people here.
    [i]Welcome Scott213...

Good luck with your search.. You will infact meet many wonderful people here.. and many NOT so.. lol.. so enjoy your stay.. and see you about!

~ Mistress ~

Comment

Hello, Scott213, and welcome to Scotland.com. I have distant relatives in Ontario, but I think that is pretty well compulsory, really!

Enjoy the site, and have a happy new year!

Comment

Thanks for the greeting. I hope to talk to many people from here, there, and everywhere.....

Comment

Hi Scott,

I'm in the U.S. My dad and his mother, etc. were Scottish-Canadians (Henderson, Johnston, Forbes, some others)... my dad from Vancouver and some of the rest of my family from New Brunswick.

What kind of project are you working on?

Comment

Hi there scott213, welcome from Oregon, USA. If you stick around you will get a chance to meet many folks from all over. This is a very fun place to hang around!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Welcome to 2004 everybody

Hey Scott, thanx for the message... So what is this project on my home country... got any questions, then fire them off and I'll do my best. Slanj.
              Remember the world is tartan!

Comment

Hi scott213
                are you over here visiting for you research or just looking for info from the locals and Internet?
                the Scots have ties everywhere, especially Canada. I myself have relations in/near Edmonton!
                Good luck with research!
                'HotDog' Healy

Comment

Actually, the report is for a 7 year old. I have alot of pictures from the 2 times i was there, but thought i would see if there was anything i missed. Now, I enjoy the chatting with you all. Your country is a great place to visit. I have actually had freinds go, after I told them of my adventures and the nice people there. Anyways, its FRIDAY NIGHT, time to go out to the bars. cheers to all and have a good niht.....

Comment

:-D hope you had a good one!
                    'HotDog' Healy

Comment

hi moutain boy

Comment

Hi Mountain Boy

Yep it was a good one, thanks, what do you get up to in Edinburgh? Where do you go, What do you like? You know usual stuff.. are you jam tart or a hibee... hehe.

Comment

heeeellllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo SCOT213

welcome
                          you've got a great bunch in here
                          that will make you feel very welcome
                          greetings from newyork

Comment

Thanx Sharon. How's it going?

Comment

Bedtime

Never mind Scott... Ye'll get 'em well oiled n' ready for a fight tomorrow.... certainly after today heh-heh-heh... c ya later!

Comment

Working...
                              X