Greetings from Arizona!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Arizona!

I came to this site out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised; but then again, I would have thought nothing less from Scots...

Allow me to introduce myself in the simplest way I know how: http://www.shortcummings.com

And though I live on this side of the big pond, I'm proud to call myself a Scot too!

So tell me, what's the fishing like there? Anything with fins will do.

Creatively Yours,

JAC

Jac

Hello from Ireland, welcome to Scotland.Com I have just been to your website the pictures are lovely, everyone of them ...

I know nothing about fishing but I'm sure someone here will ...

Enjoy your stay, happy posting...

Comment

i've been to your website also. the pics are great! nice to have you here.

Comment

Hi there Jacart, welcome from Oregon where we have gotten about 8 inches of snow today!

Have fun here, it's a nice place.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi everybody

Hi Jacart... and welcome to a great place... Scots guy here, so I hope we will all be hearing more from you... just saw the website — great stuff! — see you on the boards soon. Byeee!
          Remember the world is tartan!

Comment

Hi Jacart

Hey,
            I'm a new member, from New Mexico. So, we are close neighbors! I'm not Scotish, but I think I am at heart. I'm hoping to go to the most beautiful country in this world, Scotland, this upcoming summer. I'll check out your website as soon as I have some free time. Laters,
            alma

Comment

Working...
            X