Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from a Scot (descendant) in Minnesota

Hello all!!
    25/F/MN USA who loves Scotland!! I have been there twice, and hope to get up to the Highlands the next time I'm there!! I am a Scottish Highland Dancer, and a member of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society - Twin Cities, MN Branch. Looking forward to chatting and making new friends!!

Lindsay Weiler

Hello, Lweiler949. Greetings from Glasgow and welcome to Scotland.com. Have fun exploring the message boards, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here.

Comment

Hi there LWeiler979, welcome from Oregon. I know you will enjoy your time here and meet a lot of folks.

You MUST go to the Highlands! Go in July or August for the Heather! It is so pretty!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Welcome Lindsay to s.com

Of course you have to go to the highlands next time you are over, you will
        never want to go home !!

See you posting in other forums soon I hope !!

PS. I am in Aberdeen

Comment

Do you also have connections to Germany? Your last name is actually German!

Anneli

Comment

My father's side of the family is German, I'm a quarter Scottish, a quarter English, a quarter German and a quarter Swedish. I take after my mothers (Scottish) side of the family more, so that's with whom I tend to identify. Sprechen sie Deutche?

Lindsay

Comment

Natürlich spreche ich deutsch, schliesslich bin ich es auch

Sure I speak German, I am German...

It´s always funny to find English people with german names..especially the way they pronounce them -lol-

Anneli

Comment

Originally posted by LWeiler979
                Hello all!!
                25/F/MN USA who loves Scotland!! I have been there twice, and hope to get up to the Highlands the next time I'm there!! I am a Scottish Highland Dancer, and a member of the Royal Scottish Country Dance Society - Twin Cities, MN Branch. Looking forward to chatting and making new friends!!

Lindsay Weiler

Hi Lindsay
                I was in MN last Novemember! It was a Great Holiday! I went to Walker and stayed with my Ex Girlfriend in Inver Grove! Very Nice City!. Please feel free tae e-mail me at any point using the Icon Below!. I am fae Glasgow and I am 25!.
                Uillie

Comment

Working...
                X