• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tenshi1981
    Originally posted by T-JaZz
    Ahahahah
    Tenshi you're incredible!
    no. Spanish and Italian girls are incredible. i'll meet you in Manchester on Saturday and we can go out on a date.
    Strange but true!
    I should say,quite unbelievable!
    You really believe that Italian and Spanish girls are incredible??
    I used to think that English boys as well are different and particular,you know i love your country but sometimes people from some zones seemed to be "racist" and "nationalist"....reading your sentence by Mr.Churchill i thought you were in a way,i don't want to offend you,but as"closed" in your country,and then with time,reading all your messages in this site,i've thinked that maybe you were a nice boy,now reading your opinion on Italian and Spanish girls i can hope you are not racist as some of your country vs countries as Italy or Spain.
    I hope so,i love UK,so hoping hear from you,i send you a greeting from a part of Europe!!
    P.S. Sorry,but where is located Bolton?!
    Sisterofnight**

Comment

Sisterofnight I don't think he's racist, I just think that he likes (like I know a lot of men) Italian and Spanish 'cause we are latin, we have dark hair and dark and deep eyes too...we have passion... things like these I think!
      Anw...in every country there are beautiful girls (and boys too).
      My FoRuM is www.irenejalenti.tk
      _-_CoMe CoMe CoMe CoMe CoMe CoMe_-_

Comment

Hello from your new AMIGA ESPAŅOLA

Originally posted by Sisterofnight
        Originally posted by Ainfean
        Originally posted by Ainfean
        Your Spanish is MUY BUENO!!
        I want to improve my English too so we can help each other That will be nice!! I hope to make a lot of friend here from all over the world

Are you from Scotland?? I have friends there in Glasgow, Stirling and Ayrshire. Scottish people is veeeeeeery nice!!

Scotland The Brave!! Scotland The Best!!

Hope you answer soon!! Take care!!

Buenas noches chica!!
        Gracias for answering....as you see i really have to improve my Spanish!!
        How are you doing?!I'm not Scottish,but i hope for you it's not a problem....if you want we can write to each others and become friends!!Hope hear from you soon!!
        Asturies,what a wonderful place,i think that after all it really looks like Scottland for its nature!!!!
        BESOS SWEETIE!!Sisterofnight**

Good night girl!!
        Ainfean is back!! As far as I know your Spanish is great!! where did you learn it?? Are you still studying it??
        Don't worry if you are not Scottish, it's not a problem for me In that case, where are you from??
        Have you been in Asturies?? For me is one of the most beautiful places all over the world!! (but what can i say?? it's my native home! )
        I really what to make friends so if you want we can go on writing here or send me an email (or both things why not??)
        Hasta pronto Sisterofnight!!
        Tu amiga espaņola,
        Ainfean

Hola sister!!
        So,you are my new AMIGA ESPANOLA!!
        Muy bien,for me it's ok,i really need to speak and talk Spanish because i'm studying it but i must confess,it's quite difficul and i don't know wich who practice it,i should know better verbs,they are difficult,and then yeah,the pronounce,the listening because you pronounce for foreign it's very very difficult,but it has a good sound,so it's nice to listen to it!!
        Really you are studying German??I love it but i don't speak it,i can say "Ich bin Sisterofnight" or if you like "Ich haisse Sisterofnight!"....i think with a name like this one i could get scary all german boys i'm talking with!!!!!!!
        So,i think to write in Spanish it should be better to write each other through our e-mails,hope hear from you soon,Besos por ti!!(I hope i've written it in the good way!!)Sisterofnight**

Hola de nuve amiga!!
        That will be great!! we can help each other My German isn't very good (I'm learning it since October)but I hope to speak it properly in a couple of years :S
        I give you my email address: [email protected]
        Hope you write me soon!!
        Besos para ti tambien Sisterofnight!!
        Ainfean
        I Bought a Ticket To The End Of The Rainbow

Comment

You're right T-JaZz ... there are exceptions, too... i.e., i'm Italian, you know... but I like very much latinas girls...

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshi1981
            Originally posted by T-JaZz
            Ahahahah
            Tenshi you're incredible!
            no. Spanish and Italian girls are incredible. i'll meet you in Manchester on Saturday and we can go out on a date.
            Strange but true!
            I should say,quite unbelievable!
            You really believe that Italian and Spanish girls are incredible??
            I used to think that English boys as well are different and particular,you know i love your country but sometimes people from some zones seemed to be "racist" and "nationalist"....reading your sentence by Mr.Churchill i thought you were in a way,i don't want to offend you,but as"closed" in your country,and then with time,reading all your messages in this site,i've thinked that maybe you were a nice boy,now reading your opinion on Italian and Spanish girls i can hope you are not racist as some of your country vs countries as Italy or Spain.
            I hope so,i love UK,so hoping hear from you,i send you a greeting from a part of Europe!!
            P.S. Sorry,but where is located Bolton?!
            Sisterofnight**
            well i've heard that English people are more insular and they know less about Europe than other Europeans. i've quoted Churchill because Churchill was a great man. he saved Europe from the evil Nazis. how can i be racist just by saying that i think Spanish and Italian girls are sexy? it was a nice thing to say.

Bolton is a large town near Manchester in the north of England.

Comment

Well, too make this place even more interesting, Iīll add a little German to it..

Wie gehtīs, Leute, alles klar mit euch?

BTW; sisterofnight: Itīs "Ich heiße..", but never mind, itīs pronounced the same

Anneli

Comment

Hallo!!

Originally posted by anneli
                Well, too make this place even more interesting, Iīll add a little German to it..

Wie gehtīs, Leute, alles klar mit euch?

BTW; sisterofnight: Itīs "Ich heiße..", but never mind, itīs pronounced the same

Anneli

Hallo Anneli!!
                Danke, mir geth es gut, und dir??
                My German isn't very good yet :S but hopefully it'll be in a future I have exams next week, after Holidays! :S Sure that here I can learn a bit more
                Tschuss!!
                Ainfean
                I Bought a Ticket To The End Of The Rainbow

Comment

Working...
                X