The other German is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other German is back!

Hello again to all who still know me and of course to all that don´t know me yet!

Yesterday evening I suddenly realized how much I missed the forums so I´m back now...

Anneli

YAY!!!!!WB pal!!!!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Welcome back Anneli, its nice to see you back !!

Comment

Thanks, Babz!!

Comment

Originally posted by anneli
          Hello again to all who still know me and of course to all that don´t know me yet!

Yesterday evening I suddenly realized how much I missed the forums so I´m back now...

Anneli
          Hello to you too....we don't know yet,so my "name" is Sisterofnight,welcome back!!From wich part and town from Germany are you from?! I love your country!!
          Hope hear from you!!

Comment

HI,

I´m from Karlsruhe which is in Baden-Württemberg, South-west of Germany.

Where are you from and how often/where have you been in Germany?

Anneli

Comment

i just want to say

hi anneli,
              i am from Berlin, but i lived in Kirchheim/Teck (for four years), which is also in B-W.
              maybe you know this little town??
              many greetings
              Tanni

Comment

Hey Tanni,

sure I know Kirchheim/Teck, I actually know someone who lives there!

I have to admit that I have never been to Berlin (shame on me..) but I plan to visit our capital soon

Anneli

Comment

good morning Anneli,
                  my grand mother still lives there, in Kirchhein.
                  so i am "very" often in this town!

Berlin has a lot of facilities and it is fine to go in bars, restaurants, museums....
                  (for everybody there is something, even with a "strange" taste !), but if you would like to visit Berlin, i suggest not to come when there is the "love parade", i don`t know if you like this kind of music, but you can`t find a room (or the price is twice higher as normal) and it is too overcrowded(?).
                  sincerely
                  Tanni

Comment

Did I get this right that you are German? Sometimes it´s hard to tell if everybody´s writing in English

I would never go to Berlin when the Love Parade is! I like to watch it on TV to a certain extend but usually don´t like this kind of music..

Have you ever been to Karlsruhe? It´s also a pretty nice city although not that big..

Anneli

Comment

OK, I have to ask! What is the Love Parade and what kind of music does it play? Is it a band?

Comment

Originally posted by anneli
                        HI,

I´m from Karlsruhe which is in Baden-Württemberg, South-west of Germany.

Where are you from and how often/where have you been in Germany?

Anneli
                        Hello Anneli!!
                        Funny thing but i have never been in Germany,i simply always had a big passion and thinked it was a beautiful country,for its towns,its culture,its nature and fantastic landascapes,i love all countries of that "area" and i prefer them to hot places,i like more cold places and i believe Berlin is probably one of my favorite towns in absolute,even if i 've never been there!!
                        I know it seems strange but i have always watched much of your country,for exemple,on Tv,and learned much on it!
                        I didn't know the part of Germany where do you live,and this a good way to know more about it,i'm happy 'cause you're the FIRST GERMAN PERSON i write too!
                        I love much of your music,electronic in particolar,not techno,but electronic,that kind more "calm" and relaxing!!
                        I'm a big fan of DEPECHE MODE,a band very loved in your country as well!
                        Hope we'll become friends!
                        I'm not fro Scotland,but i can tell you i'm from Europe!!
                        A kiss*Sisterofnight***

Comment

HI Sis,

that really sounds kind of strange that you like Germany although you´ve never been there.. But anyway, nice that you are interested in my country
                          Do you know Joachim, he moderates the sport forum? He´s German as well..

What German bands do you like? And where ARE you from?

Anneli

Comment

Kathy,

the love Parade is kind of a big party in the streets and it´s all about Techno music. There are thousands of people from all over the country/world, dancing, taking drugs and having a lot of fun.
                            I like to watch it on TV but wouldn´t like to be there myself.. Anyway, you can find pictures on the Internet, if you would like to know more about it..

Anneli

Comment

Very interesting Anneli. I don't care for Techno music, I'm too deeply rooted in the classics!

Sounds a bit like Woodstock; drugs, music, dancing, interesting to watch and appreciate those there for their interest but not my scene!

My idea of a wild party is chips and dips and a rousing game of Trivila Persuit, home and in bed by 10pm!!!!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X