Hi from Rome, Italy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Rome, Italy!

Hallo there!!!! I'm from Rome, Italy... I been in Scotland, some time ago... and I'm still in love with it!!!

Hope to come back in a brief time... but it's hard...

SCOTLAND FOR EVER!!!

Hi there eric_65, welcome from Oregon, USA. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Rome is so great! I was there about 5 years ago and enjoyed it very much, espically the Tortufo!!!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi Eric,
      welcome!
      I'm Italian too. I live near Rome, in Umbria!
      My FoRuM is www.irenejalenti.tk
      _-_CoMe CoMe CoMe CoMe CoMe CoMe_-_

Comment

hello everybody! i'm from Manchester, England. it's a hell-hole but it's home.

Comment

Ehehehehehe
          Nice to meet you Tenshi

Comment

Originally posted by T-JaZz
            Ehehehehehe
            Nice to meet you Tenshi
            are you a boy or a girl?

Comment

thank you...

and nice to meet you all!!!! Sorry for my absence in the w.e. , but my modem decided to die (obviously, on friday night!!!) so I had to wait for the Monday... using Internet from my office I mean ... )))))
              for T-JaZz ... where in Umbria??? I been there time ago.. in Assisi, Gubbio, Spoleto, Narni... and I enjoyed very much!!!!
              for kathyv ... and what about pizza???? ))))
              Hi Tenshi ... Sorry but I never been in Manchester... but home is home everywhere, so ... btw are you fan of the Utd or the City???? )))

SCOTLAND FOR EVER!!!!!

Comment

Tenshi: I'm a female!

eric: I know now you know where I am from!

Comment

Well of course the pizza is fantastic
                  BUT!!!!!
                  It almost can't compare to chocolate!!

{I did toss coins in Trevi fountian so I will be back!}

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Re: thank you...

Originally posted by eric_65
                    and nice to meet you all!!!! Sorry for my absence in the w.e. , but my modem decided to die (obviously, on friday night!!!) so I had to wait for the Monday... using Internet from my office I mean ... )))))
                    for T-JaZz ... where in Umbria??? I been there time ago.. in Assisi, Gubbio, Spoleto, Narni... and I enjoyed very much!!!!
                    for kathyv ... and what about pizza???? ))))
                    Hi Tenshi ... Sorry but I never been in Manchester... but home is home everywhere, so ... btw are you fan of the Utd or the City???? )))

SCOTLAND FOR EVER!!!!!
                    i prefer United over City.

Comment

Originally posted by T-JaZz
                      Tenshi: I'm a female!

cool! your name is irene? my name's adam.

Comment

Nice to meet you Tenshi! Look at my site!

kathyv I love too pizza and sure...chocolate...but isn't so good for the body! :P For mind yes!

Comment

A late welcome to you also Eric

Where in Scotland did you visit ??

I am in Aberdeen and its a sunny day here infact it has been good
                          weather since I moved here just over a month ago !!

Comment

Hi all!!!!
                            Kathyv: you're right on chocolate... but, if you like coffee, next time you'll come back (and you'll do, if you threw the coin in Fontana di Trevi ) i'll take you to have the best sweetie made of coffee in the World... in Italian it's Granita di Caffè con panna... don't know how to translate... i'll try to explain... some like iced coffee with cream on ... MMMMMMHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
                            T-JaZz: yeah, now I know... maybe next time i'll read more before writing!!! btw, if you want, let me know when you'll sing again... i'm not a real Jazz lover, but I like all kind of music, so I'd like very much to hear you!!!!
                            Tenshi: I'm a AS Roma fan... and this year we really need a forwarder... so... how much you want for van Nistelrooy ??? (That I think is the best "goleador" in the world now!)
                            Babz: nice to meet you, and thanks for your welcome... well, I went in Scotland in 1990, ... I started from here with a friend of mine and with my car... we went to Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness... saw the Loch Ness and part of the country (obviuosly, we did even the whisky and the castle trail ), then we went to Thurso... I liked very much Isle of Skye, too!!!! After we went to Glasgow... and then returned home!!! I was very happy to stay there... liked very much country & people!!!! (The food a little less but you know... I'm italian!!!! ) I really hope to come back in short time.. maybe in this summer ... but it depends from the $$$$

Comment

eric, sure I'll tell you!
                              Anw don't worry, I do easy jazz
                              By the way..I'm doin' my new site and there will be some short tracks to download...I'll tell you when it'll be ready if you want it!

Comment

Working...
                              X