Hello from Western Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Western Canada

I beleive that my grandad is from Wick (but I remember him telling me stories of Glascow. His last name is Mackay.
    My grandma is from Edinburgh, her maiden name is Fox.
    I hope to learn more here on the site.

Welcome, Kathleen!

I hope you enjoy this site, there are lots of nice people here and many topics to explore.

You might like to visit the genealogy section and see if you can find other MacKays and read a few posts and get a feel for how people are finding their ancestral history.

And you also might like visiting other posts according to your interests... music or cooking or the personals section.

see ya round!

holly

Comment

Welcome from Oregon, KathleenGrace! I hope you enjoy your time here, it's a fun place to hang out!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

welcome from turkey

welcome to our friendly board
        i hope you will find everything you want
        enjoy yourself

Comment

Hello, KathleenGrace. Greetings from Glasgow and welcome to Scotland.com. If you check on your thread in Genealogy, I have *tried* to help with the boat question, but not much. Go check it anyway - cos I posted address of a member who might be able to advise.

Best of luck.

:0

Comment

Thank you

This is all new for me,
            I have never been on a chat before so trying to learn proper etiquette and not get caught at work.
            You all seem like such nice people.
            I wish I had made it to Scotland with grandad before he passed on.

Comment

KathleenGrace-

This is a new experience for me too and so far everyone has been great!!

Welcome!!!!

AmericanDreamer

Comment

Working...
              X