Happy Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween

Hello and Happy Halloween from the states. I love this web site, and love the idea of talking to people from all over the world even more. I'm very new to this so anyone and everyone that would care to talk I'm more then willing.
    Smiles to everyone.
    Humanity is my religion

Hello to you and welcome to this site.
    Where are you from? I live in Texas.
    There are lots of great people here. Have fun and enjoy. Hope to see you around.
    Take care.

Comment

Thanks

I'm in San Francisco bay area hoping to move to Boston sometime soon but more then likely not for at least anoter 2 years. What part of Texas are you in? I have a close friend that just moved to the Fort Hood area. I have to say though I don't really know all that much of the area.
      Anyway look like someone I can ask this question. How do you get all the little icons at the bottom of your message?
      Thanks for the welcome again.
      Humanity is my religion

Comment

Hi there victorrey and welcome from England to Scotland.com !!

If you go into your profile you can add your own smilie to your
        signature !!

There are many sites that have smilies and its just a case of finding
        the one for you !!

As for an address from me for one, I can't remember as it was so
        long ago since I did mine...lol

Maybe someone else can help you there !!

Comment

Hi there victorrey, welcome from Oregon. I have enjoyed the visits I've had in SF! Pretty city. As for the smilies, if you left click on them then go to Properties, that will give you the addy for that particular picture. There are thousands of smilie sites.

{wouldn't spell checker be nice for some of us?}LOL Smuilies! aaauuuggghhhhh!

[Edited by kathyv on 2nd November 2002 at 04:18]

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the help. I'll be looking around for one that works for me I've seen a few on other peoples but I don't want to take from other peoples if I don't have to.
            Humanity is my religion

Comment

Working...
            X