Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Prague!

Hello Scotland,
    Want you write to young girl from Prague?
    I look for some friends for writing in English.
    Here is my address: martina.kuncova@mfcr.cz.
    Thanks and I loook forward to your letter!
    Bye Martina

Hi there Houba! Welcome to the site. I live in Oregon, USA. I hope you meet a lot of people who like to visit, there are many of us here! We are a chatty bunch! Hope I see you around the boards!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Welcome Houba!

to our little oddspot in the corner of cyberspace! So you wish to have emails from us.... well I'm sure a great good many would love to! This should go into the other section though if you want alot of replies, I'm glad you joined us! Feel free to go thru all the pages and threads there are some great stories and jokes on here and to share with us whatever you wish and join right in!
      I would send you an email but I am older and maybe you would like to talk to younger people? My children are in their mid twenties. Post this down on penpals and that is where you will really get noticed.

[Edited by wild-in-tent on 27th October 2002 at 03:54]
      What is the use of intelligence when one lacks compassion for the life around oneself? And what is the point of beauty, when one's heart isn't one's loveliest feature?

Comment

Hi Houba and hope that you make many friends here in S.Com as I have !!

I am in England !!

Hey wild...didn't realise you were one of us older ones here, you
        don't seem it to me !!

Comment

Thankyou for the compliment?

It was a compliment wasn't it?

I'm nearly 45 (go check my pic in m's album, I am no Pamela Anderson to be sure and my age is all over it, as well as my dreadful hangover, the boss and I went out the night before and our compatriot decided to take a pic for our website....we pleaded, we begged, she had no mercy and took it-she will come back a toad in her next life...). If my posts make me appear younger, it is only my second childhood talking lol!

Originally posted by Babz

Hey wild...didn't realise you were one of us older ones here, you
          don't seem it to me !! [/B]
          What is the use of intelligence when one lacks compassion for the life around oneself? And what is the point of beauty, when one's heart isn't one's loveliest feature?

Comment

Working...
          X