hows it goin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows it goin?

Hiya everyone! i'm from Ireland! nebody wanna tell me ne interesting stories??? i'd love to chat to ya!!!

you first?

Comment

Hi there eager-beaver! Welcome from Oregon, USA! Where in Ireland are you? I was lucky enough to visit there last summer and about froze, BUT it was worth it! Beautiful country!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

really were u!

that's good! i know ireland is always cold but u shud see the weather now! its the pits! its constantly raining!!!! neway, i live in dublin. where abouts are from in the US? i have been to L.A and to Minnesota. i love it over there.

Comment

Hi Eager-beaver,
          I live in Rochester, New York and our weather is alot like Scotlands and Irelands...cold and rainy! After Scotland, Ireland is the place I would most like to visit. What a beautiful country! Take care and I'll see you around the board!
          Aw the best,
          Gwen

Comment

US Girl

Usgirl,

I am coming to NYC in December. Can you go to Travel forum and see my questions please.

Marti

Comment

Re: really were u!

Originally posted by eager-beaver
              that's good! i know ireland is always cold but u shud see the weather now! its the pits! its constantly raining!!!! neway, i live in dublin. where abouts are from in the US? i have been to L.A and to Minnesota. i love it over there.
              I live in Oregon, but not the wet part, we are way east toward Idaho and dry. We do get our fair share of snow and cold! I was in Dublin for 2 nights around the 4th of July. It was nice but rainy! There was a Neil Diamond concert about a half mile from our hotel so we got to watch a lot of traffic along the street! Saw the tourist stuff in the morning, Trinity and the Book of Kells! WOW! Then got lunch in a Milk Bar just of Nassau street. Then left our group and did our own version of touristy fun! Wandering around some neighborhoods visiting with kids playing in their gardens and going into little shops and such. We had a great time that day! The best part of the day was meeting some really nice people.

I have been to L.A. but don't cars for it much, I have not been to Minnesota, yet! Maybe someday. I am glad you like it here! I like it there!!!!!!!!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
              X