New Member from....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from....

Hello there, just want to say that i am a new member. I'm coming from Montreal, Canada and please be nice with me, english is not my first language!!! But I know a wee(??) about Scotland because I lived in england for 1 year, not very far away Scotland, in Sunderland(next by Newcastle-upon-Tyne).
    So, I hope you answer my question, i've got a lot!!!!
    Blume

hi!

hi blume i just replied in the alternative music thread!
    don't you worry also my english is not really good!
    ciao

Comment

Hi Blume,

'm from Calgary, Alberta and just recently joined this forum. I'm interested in visiting Scotland-one day. We seem to travel to the Caribbean alot, so I will probably have to go with a group of Friends. By the way, I'm also try to learn French. I took a course in the Spring and wanted to do another one in the fall, but it didn't work out. I will help with english, if you help with French.

Looking forward to your posts!!

Cheers,

Themis380
      Fellow Canadian

Live Life to the Fullest!!!

Comment

Hi there Blume! Welcome to the site. Your English puts my French to shame! Well done! Enjoy your time here and I hope you meet a lot of great people who can answer your questions.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hey Fellow Canadian!!!
          If you have any question about french, just ask it will be my pleasure helping you!! I'm studying to be a french teacher as a second language, so it will be a good excersise fo me...
          Blume

Comment

Hi

What were you doing in London? Why did you go home to hockey town?! I'm new too the site. Nice to email you!
            Ciao!
            Yvonne

Comment

Hello, and welcome to you all! I hope you have fun exploring the message boards here.

Comment

bonjour blume
                English is not my first language either, so If we don't understand each other we can go on talking in French, German or Portuguese (my Spanish is awful) just kidding. I think we're going to make it
                Greetings from Germany,
                tinoca

Comment

Working...
                X