just saying hi from Serbia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just saying hi from Serbia

Well,i`m just saying hi to you all from my homecountry.If you are interested in anything more you know the adress.

Hi there Legolas! Welcome from my home country, Oregon, USA! Nice to hear from you!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Hi Legolas!

Welcome to our site. In my homecountry we had a racinghorse named Legolas, a very famous one..
      If you want to chat just go ahead.
      Bye from Anger
      Im just a kind of crazy Swede

Comment

Re: Hi Legolas!

I love your name, I also had a name I liked since childhood Drago..is that name Serbian as I have always been curious? Welcome to the board! I hail from Canada and haven't been on here much lately as I have been buried under at work, so if I don't answer right away ...don't think I am ignoring you ...probably everyone else thinks I periodically drop off the planet lol! Nope I am just busy, though I wish I could throw some of my paperwork off the planet!

What is the use of intelligence when one lacks compassion for the life around oneself? And what is the point of beauty, when one's heart isn't one's loveliest feature?

Comment

Hello, Legolas and welcome to Scotland.com. I am in Glasgow in Scotland. What makes you interested in Scotland? I hope you will find the site interesting.

Have fun!

Comment

Hiya from me also !!

I do wonder sometimes what the attraction to Scotland is for some people
            so I hope you reply to Celyn !!

See you around the other forums !!

Comment

LOL!

It's your legs wiggling up there Babz, barring that its the legs on the kilted laddie on our good ol' homepage! Right Legolas?
              I heard tell once that the Celtic Scordisci ranged into the former Yugoslavia...would you know anything about that? I know our people fought the Romans on the plains of Wallachia but I have been horribly curious about the Scordisci. Here's hoping some Serbian historian knows something...is there a place where one would start to look? Alot of people don't have my interests but I can only try - right?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Babz
              What is the use of intelligence when one lacks compassion for the life around oneself? And what is the point of beauty, when one's heart isn't one's loveliest feature?

Comment

Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to this crazy forum. You will be introduced to people from all over the world. I'm new myself and having a great time reading the postings.

Enjoy yourself and have a great time.

Cheers,

Themis380
                Live life to the Fullest

P.S. Celyn-Have you heard of an actor Gerard Bulter - I have for a long time wanted to visit Scotland, but he makes me want to go even more hehehe.

Comment

Themis I feel silly now - I must admit I had not heard of him. I just looked him up on the net and he seems very popular! Oh well, I think I am out of touch!

Comment

Hi Celyn,

Don't feel so bad, even though he has done several movies, this name is still fairly new. But give him a few years and he will be well know.

I just have a thing for tall, dark haired men and that ancent just adds to it.

Cheers,

Themis380
                    Live Life to the Fullest!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X