HELLO MAMIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO MAMIE

Hello Mamie. . .I enjoyed talking with you the other day. I am a writer and that keeps me busy and I am also a musician and that's keeps me going. So just wanted to take the time to say HELLO from the USA.

grannymom

Matthew 6:33
    grannymom

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Hi grannymom

sorry i've been busy didn't check out the new members forum for the last few days

I don't have my Bible handy what is the verse from Matthew you are using in your sig line? (Yes I do own one lol)

Comment

Thanks for checking the board

Hi Mamie,

Ok Exactly how long is a person new on this board? Do I have to change my hair color, or what? My maiden name is French based, my married name is german descent, I guess. HEY I don't stand a chance. That's okay I'll tell them I'm a French/German lassie. Won't fly, huh

My sig says this:

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

It is actually the sig of my bible study-AlphaOmega Bible Study. . . http//:www.alphaomegabiblestudy.com
      e-mail:info@alphaomegabiblestudy.com

We answer questions concerning bible Scriptures and help people get started on their new journey.

We're in the process of going live on the web around October 6. That is our target date.

Glad to know you have a bible. 'Nuff said.

Mamie, I don't know what time it is there, but I have been up since 4:00 AM. I have to be at the radio station to do morning program on Sunday. Will chat more, hopefully.

PS What are these message icons? I don't speak icon! I can't decipher exactly what they all mean.

Grannymom
      grannymom

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

Comment

Message icons are meant to express the emotion behind the post and some of them can be used in the body of the message like which is big grin. What they mean precisely is dependent on what is written in the post I think. The only one that doesn't make much sense to me is the arrow - yet?

You remain a new member until you have made 35 posts then poof you become a native. However that does not mean you can't post in other forums besides this one.

I do own a Bible and have owned a copy of the Quran too but I don't read them anymore. (Don't shoot(or is that burn) me please hehe)

It sounds like you have a busy life that you enjoy lol.

Comment

Good Day

Thanks for the icons. What? This post #5 maybe? Should my brogue starting kickin' in by now. Can you see me int he middle of a sermon or teaching and I start speaking like a Scots. That would get attention!!:~o Can't get the hang of how to insert them, oh well.

Burning? Toxic fumes, EPA. . .NO-O-O-O!

It's really not that busy. I get assignments from God to go talk to people. I usually have the answer to a problem that they have only told God about. Last Monday I went to see a man to tell him about something that happened in his life when he was younger and how it has affected him as an adult. He told me that what I had told him was the answer to a prayer that he had prayed to God. I sometimes know things about people that I have never met. I tell them before they tell me. God would have to tell me because I would have no way of knowing it any other way.

What's your life like? No I don't know. :~)

Even though you don't read your bible, God still loves you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Lois
          grannymom

Comment

#8 actually

My diety (you will excuse if I don't say the word God) does love me yes thank you.

My life is also very busy with work and checking in with my online interests which are geneology and my friends here and at Sweden.com plus a myriad of other things.

If you click on Smilies in blue in the line Posts: under the Forum rules at the top of this from it will tell you how to enter the common ones. There are also web sites where you can link to other smilies available like

this is a little more complicated but fun

Comment

Hey Scottish Girl

Hey girl, how are you? i know we are both busy, but i thought about you today and wanted to say HELLO.

i've started a story line in the coffee shop at ibelieve.com just for fun. christians sometimes just don't know how to have FUN! different ones contribute to the story line and they have until midnight friday nights to finish.

come over sometimes and add to the line...be happy to have One Big Bad Momma. the only rule: no naughtines!!! i told them i am grannymom and i'm not going there and plus i don't want to have to explain this stuff to "Him". it BUGS me to get called on God's carpet behind something somebody else did and they dragged me into it!!!!!

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!

take care,

love, grannymom (Lois)
              grannymom

Comment

A couple of things Lois - I am a Scottish Swedish Norwegian Canadian

and I can't visit Ibelieve.com and add to your story. My diety wouldn't like it lol.

Anyone can have fun tho' and I can understand that getting called on the carpet for others misdeeds can be aggravating. But I think they have to answer for them
                not you

To be sure that we are on the same page so to speak I am a pagan not a lapsed Xtian. Altho I did attend a Xtian church when I was younger it is not my current religion.
                And yes paganism in a myriad of forms is a religion. The most commonly heard of one may be Wicca but there are as many sects of paganism as there are sect of Xtians.

Comment

grannymom

welcome to the forum, keep on posting and soon enough you no longer be known just as a new member

Comment

Working...
                  X