• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Aye I know what you mean!

I love goin shopping, so I do!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    As for Firhill. I suppose it could be worse. Found A-Z it was St Enoch centre. I think St Giles is in Elgin. Silly me. I'm just the taxi driver for the wife's shopping trips so what do i know! LOL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I Think it is called ST Giles centre I,ll look up my A-Z
    but was def in Glasgow. Hamilton does not have a centre as such I normally HAVE TO take the wife to East Kilbride to the Olympian centre? (sorry for any wrong spelling)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Aye

IBROX, where's that?

Firhill for thrills Donaldo.

Where the [email protected]*$ is St Giles shopping centre, or am I missing something?

Don't tell me it's in Hamilton isn' it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good film. Not many sheep around us just now( I think there has just been a sheep sale!!)been to Glasgow a few times:- IBROX, Ikea, St Giles shopping center, Yorkhill hospital for sick children. But know Hamilton better as the wife, kids and I stay with my sister now and again. Never been to Uist but when in college went out with a nice girl from Eriskay. Then there was not even a pub on the Island. Can you Imagine it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Och yer arse!

Hi US girl,

Glasgow is the best place in Scotland never mind all the sheep shaggers!

Just kidding, you will find that part of Scotland to fit best with the traditional Scotland you imagine. I visit south Uist regularly, when my stomach can take the Little Minch (imagine the Atlantic being pushed into a bottle neck)

To Donald, 'Lost in Space' is magic is it not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Being fair skinned I am not to keen on too much sun or heat! but a couple of weeks in the caribbean would be nice. Anyway the last few weeks the weather up here in the north of Scotland has been GREAT. No rain worth talking about! ( apart from the flood in Inverness a few weeks ago!! but that is 60 miles away from us.)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Donald,
    Well, I don't know about Themis, but i don't like hot and sunny...I LIKE SCOTLAND!
    Gwen

P.S. Inverness (along with the Highlands, Orkney and the Hebrides) is the place in Scotland that I would most like to visit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Themis380. You wish you where here ???. I feel sorry for you (not!!!). Your travel takes you to the Caribbean it must be so HARD for you. LOL till it hurts!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

Welcome to the community. I'm new and also from Canada. I would love to visit Scotland one day. My travel seems to be to the Caribbean Islands! Just posting with everyone here makes me feel like I'm there.

Cheers,

Themis380
    Live Live to the Fullest!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HI jetta i was asking about the far north as thats where i live. Half-way between Inverness and Wick on the A9. I sometimes work over the west and north coast of Sutherland but i'm not able to speak Gaelic. apart from:- How are you, I'm fine thankyou.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by donaldmaclennan
    I think i'm Just as lost as most of the new starts. But there seems some good advice to-hand. Anyone here from the far north of Scotland ?

Hello Donald,

How far north do you want to go..... or far north and west enough to speak two languages, Gaelic and English.

Oidhche mhath.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello DonaldMacLennan!

And welcome to our community: I do hope you will like it here like I do. If you want to chat or just ask something, go ahead Im here.
    Bye for now from Anger

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gotta start sometime

Hello there and welcome...I'm new as well...So you're not alone in this...The folks around here are the best! There's a lot of folks from here and the USA....Like me...You'll enjoy the chat room...check it out...

http://www.scottishsearch.com

It's fun!!! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'M HERE........ but not for long as "LOST IN SPACE" is about to start.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X