Scottish Championship Div

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Championship Div

Well haud me back ! I hope the Jambos can turn out a season like this in the Premier League next season - and scores like they did against Cornbeef 10-0 ! Well, I can dream !!

Well, according to the latest league tables, Hearts are top team for points won against games played across all English and Scottish divisions. Keep it up !

Comment

aye theyl come back up no problem id have thought.....

the issue is who they will bring with them

Comment

What a fantastic season ! Champs in March ! I just hope Robbie can keep them on form next season and they don't get poached by other clubs.

It could be either Hibs or Rangers. Hibs are ahead by 3 points but the Teddy Bears are one game in hand.

Who would be better for Scottish Premier League football ? Most are bound to say Rangers but they're got some nasty boardroom goings-on these days which can de-rail anybody's season !

Comment

aye the revelations about sevco are flooding in day by day, now it looks as if some of their own shareholders might sue them plus they are losing money hand over fist so whether they are a viable option for promotion might not be down to the football.

Comment

I've just joined the Foundation of Hearts pledge scheme. The chances of me getting to see Hearts play at Tynecastle are pretty remote but at least if my wee regular contribution can help the club and fans, I feel I'm doing something useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lachlan09 View Post
              Well, according to the latest league tables, Hearts are top team for points won against games played across all English and Scottish divisions. Keep it up !
              That's remarkable!
              Joachim
              ________

The German with the independent mind

Comment

Originally posted by joachim View Post
                That's remarkable!
                bearing in mind the "championship" is out second tier of football.

our real champions are top of the "premier" league

Comment

Originally posted by tig View Post
                  bearing in mind the "championship" is out second tier of football.

our real champions are top of the "premier" league

I understand 100%. Keep in mind, that I was married (over 20 years) to a glaswegian lassie...
                  Joachim
                  ________

The German with the independent mind

Comment

Working...
                  X