New Season 2014-15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Season 2014-15

Well, here we are on the verge of a new season.

How long this time before Celtic make their position unreachable to the rest of the division ?

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the Jam Hearts playing The Teddy Bears first day of the season. With The Hibees there too, it'll be an interesting season, a bit more like the old days with mainly home-grown players, back to basics, the chance to re-build.

i think the top league will be closer than expected mate.....few of the traditional "wee teams" played very well last season so theyl probably do the same again.

noticed the currant buns drew hibs in the first round of the challenge cup too

Comment

It promises to be a good season for Championship teams from a financial viewpoint and the increased revenue from playing in front of capacity crowds against Rangers, Hibs and Hearts gives them a lot more scope for investing in new players or improving training facilities than they would normally have. That's what I've always wanted to see, the money filtering down to some of the smaller clubs who will hopefully bring on young Scottish players.
      "Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Comment

Working...
      X