X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean.....

by middle class wankers then?

Oh by the way you do sound really hard, are you?

Comment

he's a member of the BNP. he's Scottish but seems to prefer all things English. he once said that if Scotland left the Union he would go and live in England.

Comment

Re: What do you mean.....

Originally posted by Marti33
        by middle class wankers then?

Oh by the way you do sound really hard, are you?
        Marti - the graphic isn't showing on my screen. Check the 'permissions'.

ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshi1981
          he's a member of the BNP.
          Hahaha! Why does that not surprise me - I've read some of his other posts?

Me, hard? Naw, I don't pretend to be anymore - I grew up a long time ago. But why? Is that what turns you on, BfG boy?

ron.

Comment

lol, who said I was BNP? I could be NF, or a just an apolitical bigot!

If Scotland became independent, I probably would move to England. Swinney as the First Minister....LOL. As it happens I don't prefer or love everything English - British maybe, not English. I spent a while living down South though, and for the most part the English have earned my respect.

By middle class wankers, I mean accountant types transforming themselves into working class "jimmies" for the football. The kind of idiots who will slag off Scotland supporters for wearing a Lacoste shirt, or an SI top, since it doesn't fit with their desired image.

I haven't claimed to be "hard". You have implied that you hang about some pretty mean boozers where I wouldn't dare to tread (lol), so further expand upon that if you will, what pubs do you frequent that you have referred to....

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bound_For_Glory lol, who said I was BNP? I could be NF, or a just an apolitical bigot!

That's up to you - how I respond will depend on whether you are.

If Scotland became independent, I probably would move to England....
              That's because the 'Executive' has no power and the smart cookies want to flex their muscles in Westminster.

By middle class wankers, I mean accountant types transforming themselves into working class "jimmies" for the football
              I don't know any of those - I'm neither a bean-counter nor a footy fan but you're doing a great injustice to many of my friends who are fans and are ordinary folk - working or middle class!

You have implied that you hang about some pretty mean boozers where I wouldn't dare to tread (lol)
              No, I didn't - care to read my post again? What I said was that you wouldn't call the football fans 'middle class wankers' in them.

what pubs do you frequent that you have referred to....
              I get around. Aragon, Doublet, Wintersgill's, Hayburn, Thornwood, Quarter Gill, Press Bar, Sammy Dow's, Chip, Studio One, Arlington, Scotia, Vicky, Traders, Granary, Viking, Uisque, depends where I am and what is still standing.

That enough?

Ron.

Comment

no because portugal or france wil win euro 2004

Comment

ARE YPU TAKING THE PISS! ENGLAND WILL WIN EURO 2004!!! THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM WHO CAN WIN IT. FRANCE DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY FROM THEIR GROUP IN THE WORLD CUP.

ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND! ENGLAND!

Comment

WE ARE OUT TO RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh my gosh, everywhere he is talking rubbish

england will not win in 2004, that is for sure!

cheers

Comment

Yes McMorty.....

the only time you will hear anything resembling sanity from the wee man is when he thinks the girls are watching or he thinks he's in with a chance with one of them.

Otherwise he is just a wee dick, who comes from a housing estate in Bolton, you know the type of thing with flat roofs.

Wee man your probably right England do have a good chance of winning but you should learn not to set yourself up for a big fall, by shouting about it the way you do.

Seriously in our world you really are the lowest form of life. Which is a wee guy who has come onto the web to try and act out a hard man, gigolo lifestyle but has no chance of living any of it in the real world. You really are quite sad, but i hope the people on here don't throw you off, it really is so much fun taking the piss out of you, and watching you dive in.

Comment

Originally posted by McMorty
                          oh my gosh, everywhere he is talking rubbish

england will not win in 2004, that is for sure!

cheers
                          ahhh, the anti-English faggot returns. but he's no room to talk. he either comes from men-wearing-dresses Scotland or some other equally boring country.

Comment

Tenshi wee man.....

see when you say 'men wearing dresses....' do you not think that is anti Scottish and racist. Please don't start getting hypocritical again whatever you do... all you serve to do is prove that you are a complete idiot when you go on other posts calling other people racist. You really haven't got a clue have you.

Comment

how can saying "men wearing dresses" be anti-Scottish?

Comment

Are you serious......

we all know the connotation with which you made this statement......so stop being a wee dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X