Meet Tia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Tia

This morning I took possession of a 3 year old Tortie cat, she is sat at the computer with me now.

I know I said that I wouldn't get another Tortie but I couldn't resist it any longer.

The original owner's marriage broke up and one of the neighbours(Alison) took Tia in, telling them that
    if her Alsatian puppy and Tia did not get on she would look for a new home for her.

It was fine for a month or so then the pup got over boisterous(as they do) not wanting Tia to be
    restricted in her play and general day to day life Alison decided that she would look for new owners
    (have to say this must have been hard for her to do)

She advertised her and I am the lucky new owner, when Alison brought her this morning Tia seemed to
    settle straight away, when Jim walked in the room she went to him for a fuss...she knows who thinks
    they are the boss

I know Alison will be reading this, she read all about Dribz...so I say thanks again from me and Tia x x

I will as you already realise be talking about her in years to come

Lovely cat! I'm glad you've got her.

Comment

Babz! She is beautiful! Congratulations I know you will enjoy her, she looks like she is a lot of fun!

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

She is a bundle of fun, she's attacked the xmas lights around the window, when she pulled them off
        she looked so scared !!

Luckily they still work and Tia is now steering clear of them !!

Comment

...oh...

...what a NICE kitty!! YOU are lucky to have her...and SHE/HE/IT is lucky to have YOU to boss around on her staff! (which is what we all know cats do!! lol)
          HAve MANY good times with your new kitty...!

Comment

As it is nearly a year since I got Tia thought I would update you on how she is getting on.

As you will know if you have seen my posts we moved back to England end of June, well
            Tia has settled in our new home ok, the first few weeks were strange for her as we have
            open stairs...she didn't like going up them as she could see straight through them and we
            were in a single floor flat with no stairs in Aberdeen.
            She is still an indoor cat and is staying that way, she doesn't try to get out at all and is happy
            to look through the flyscreen Jim made.

She is not a chicken eater like Dribz was but will bite your hand off for prawns

We have bought her loads of toys and scratching posts so that she leaves the walls and
            doors alone

She is still a bundle of fun and also an affectionate cat who likes sleeping on the pillow above
            your head at night

Comment

I've got one of those... fast asleep at your feet when you turn the lights out and sleeping almost on your head when the alarm goes off....
              GIRFUY!

Comment

6 May Happy Birthday !!!

I am doing this today as I am going out with a sis/in/law tomorrow

Tia cat...the boss in our house will be having loads of prawns to celebrate her 5th birthday

I will have to buy her some new toys ...better not though as she has about 30 now

She has got more affectionate...that started after we had her in the cattery while we went
                away ...maybe she thinks we won't take her there if she is very good !!

Last weekend we took her to my parents, Jim doing jobs for them while they away and she
                enjoyed looking through the flyscreen on their backdoor, more birds in their garden

When Jim is working late shift she will sit on the windowsill and wait and wait...as
                soon as he pulls up in the car she is off and sitting at the door for him coming in...will
                have to train her to make him a cuppa

Things are still good in Tia-land and she is learning to sing hehehe

Comment

Tia kitty

aww...SWEET kitty...or not...!

Comment

Haha, Babz. I'm not sure if a musical moggie sounds like a good or bad thing!

Comment

Wow such a lovely cat .Its pretty,sweet,cute.I liked her name also.

Comment

good for the cat

Comment

Not so good news about Tia

Last Saturday morning she went out after having her daily prawns and we have not seen her since.

It started raining about an hour after she had gone out so I thought she was sheltering somewhere.

We have informed all local vets, animal sanctury's etc. and she also has a photo on the S.Yorks
                          Lost Animals Website.

She is chipped so if found and taken to a vets they will know where she lives.

Everything we can think of we have done...even to making posters for lamposts...so all we can
                          do now is wait.

She has only been going outside for a couple of months...we kept her in when moving here in
                          June...she has been an indoor cat all her life..we decided(wrongly now as it has turned out)
                          that we are not moving again so she could go outside.

Have to say I am thinking the worst but do hope I am wrong !!

Comment

Oh, I really really hope you find her soon.

Comment

Any news yet Babz? All my good thoughts and well wishes are being sent your way.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies!

Comment

Working...
                              X