No announcement yet.

Name ideas??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely you will have already obtained the proper license and have started the paperwork for import (it must be started well in advance...at least 6 months for the PETS scheme)! What name did you use on the license application?

Comment

Fish in a barrel

Comment

Just got her. Like a week ago and i'm not going back for about 10 months. Name needed first and the name on the lisence application is "Killer" (from her orignal owners) but i really want to change it.
        "Float like a butterfly, Sting like a bee"

Comment

You're visiting your friend in the States for 10 months?!

What was that thing that 'Dear Abby' (American agony aunt) used to say... that visitors and fish stink after 3 days?
          'all our plans were made on streets the winter paved, as streetlamp lucozade orange fell...'

Comment

Yeah i am visiting him for 10 months. it's not that bad i used to live with him. hell i shared a bed with him (not sexually). So he's used to me. although it's not the safest place i can be. i don't know i'd have to PM if your interested in knowing. but yeah i've heard that and am starting to believe it sometimes. but i don't know. Later

Comment

How about the name Breagha (pronounced brayah)for your dog? It is Gaelic for beautiful, splendid etc.

Comment

It's just like the name says beautiful. thanks. i'll ask my fiance what he thinks it's half his dog too. thanks again

Comment

My pleasure, let me know how you get on.

Comment

Working...
                  X