Boondock Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boondock Saints

Id have to say Boondock Saints is a very kick ass movie. How do their Accents fair, good or bad?
    [/COLOR] Of course you can't become, If you only said what you would have done.

forgot to add that there irish accents

Comment

You know I just heard about this film from another friend I'm going to have to be checking it out. He wasn't really willing to tell me all that much abou it though. Could you tell me more about the storyline?
      Humanity is my religion

Comment

Well, there are two Irish brother living in a boston neighborhood, that speak like 5 languages. They are very religious brothers and go to church everyday and do there family prayers. THey have a best friend in the mob named roco who is the russians mafia delivery boy, and the russians are taking over the town and they go to a bar on saint patty's day and say the bar has to close down but they disagree and get into a bar fight with the russians and beat the **** out of them. They get the russians pagers and money and decide that they could kill everyone of them(russian mob) as a mission from god. They buy guns and do alot more attacks on the mobs, and soon to be came to be known as the boondock saints. But the russians are getting there asses kicked so they called This Irish god that is in prison to come out and kill the to 2 brothers. Well thats all im gonna tell yah, but its a seriously movie with funny moments in it. Great movie watch it

Comment

I finnally saw this.
          It only took about a year after I first heard about it lol but I did get to see it. I have to say this was a bizzare flick too, but I really liked it. It's not often you really get to root for the sort of bad guy, but in this one you not only root for them because you kind of like them, but I think most people tend to agree with them a little too. Any way I just wanted to let you guys know I saw it. I'll be putting a review in the other page but not giving anything away just in case.
          Humanity is my religion

Comment

finally saw it eh? Great movie. There thinking about coming out with a sequel too.

Comment

Working...
            X