Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

I am a college student in Michigan and I have chosen to do an English paper on the history of the Gaelic language, being that my family came from Scotland.
    I have found sites to learn Gaelic, sites written in Gaelic....everything except a site giving the actual history of the language. I have read over the posts here and checked out the sites that were suggested to others but I have still found nothing on the history of the language. I would appreciate it if someone could suggest a site that would help me. Thank you for your time.

Shaney, best of luck with the project. I thought it would be easy to find a site you'd missed, but having had a look around, I'm inclined to agree with you. The following site will give you some information but I suspect it's clearer if you already know something about the subject. http://www.fortunecity.com/bally/kilkenny/2/celts.htm

Comment

Derek,
      Thank you so much for the reply. I went to the site and there seems to be quite a lot of information that I can use. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know about it.

Comment

No problem!

Comment

Working...
        X