Translation please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation please!!

Hello, I would really appreciate a translation from English to Scots Gaelic for "Love, Laugh, Live"...if there are more than one please give me everything you've got!! Thanks!!

gaelic dictionary

Faclair Gàidhlig air loidhne - Online Gaelic Dictionary

Comment

Originally posted by missrowan View Post
      Hello, I would really appreciate a translation from English to Scots Gaelic for "Love, Laugh, Live"...if there are more than one please give me everything you've got!! Thanks!!
      Why ?

Comment

Very wicked of me but every once in a while when i see a request for a translation... especially if they're gonna get a tattoo... i want to give some translation about sleeping with a sheep... reminds me of those celebrities who get mistranslations tattooed on themselves

Comment

Actually it's because my grandfather died recently and he was the last person I knew who spoke the language and I wanted to pay tribute to what a wonderful person he was by getting something made for him with that inscribed on it... Help would be much appreciated. Ta

Comment

I urge you to find a Gaelic translation service and to pay for a translation!

Too many foreigners (and Scots, who don't have Gaelic as their first language) request free translations. The worry is: what you are actually going to have permanently inked onto your body - and whether it is a real translation, rather than cod-Gaelic.

Comment

Once again not a tattoo...

Comment

use the above dictionary....its easy enough

Comment

goal
                  bi béo
                  gáire

or is that eat, drink, burp? Honestly, I would look for an expression to say what you want.... Like... Tha e math a bhith beò.

Comment

Working...
                  X