Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please join!...I was asked to move it across here and was willing to oblige !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nach eil innteanach gu dearbh! cha bhiodh e a'cur iongnadh orm èolach oirre. Tha mi a'fuireach sna Stàitean Aonichte. Bha mi air gluasadh a-null agus a-nall agus bha mi a'fuireach feasg air Dun De agus feasg air Lunnain cuideachd. Tha mi a'falbh Gearmailtis ceithir turas gu bheil mi a'fuireach a-null thairis.
    tha charaid agam a'fuireach anns an Eilean Sgitheanach ach tha i às a Ghearmailt cuideachd. Tha mi ag ràdh rithe anns a Bheurla agus ann a Ghàidhlig, tha deagh Ghàidhlig agus Bheurla aice cuideachd.
    'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

Okie Dokie bad Babz is here to tell you that this post has got beyond greeting new members so its time to move on

Personals could be a good place to carry on your chatter !!

I am closing this thread now and hope that you will continue elsewhere !!

Babz

Comment

As asked I have moved this thread and have re-opened it also !!!

Please post to keep this thread going

Babz

Comment

tapadh leat! thank you.
          'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

Originally posted by Babz
            Hi Am Blaigeard, welcome to the site !!

I do hope you will stay and join in with us in the forums !!

Not been a bad day here today but it is getting colder !!
            Hi Babz,

I`m curious to know why you sport a union jack flag next to your profile name, when this is a specifically Scottish website. I have nothing against you of course, just curious.

I mean, the Union Jack is a British flag, so I would have thought you would sport that for a website which incorporates all parts of Britain, and the Welsh, English and Scots flags respectively for websites about the 3 nations.

Comment

Working...
            X