I have problem whit english language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have problem whit english language

Hello,my name is Houssine Najaar,I'm ethnologue and linguiste in Paris.I studies celtic civilisation,particularly a small isle in the atlantic ocean,the name of this isle is "Groix".The population of this isle is old celtic ,but now habitant speak only french.Now I would speak about me ,I have 40 years in the 28 october,my dath of birth is 1965/10/28,I'm not married,my place of birt is suburb Paris but my parent was emigrant from Algeria in the North-Africa.I have a problem whit english language ,I begining studies english befor 25 years but I can speak it? In this moment I studi Gaelic langage,Irish Gaelic and Gaelic of Scotland,I studi Breton which are language of celt situated in the Nort-west of France you can see my picture in the site of Amicale des bretons de rueil malmaison adress of site is http://www.bretons-de-rueil.com,my photo is in the title cours the breton 2004.I give you my excuse for my bad writting.I believ my english is bad because i'didn't leave in english countries.
Working...
X