First and last name translation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristine -
    "ok scottish republican, What do you call it? I have read your threads around this site, and find you to be lacking in the common sence area. I ve noticed your threads are very intellagently wrote but some what misguided yourself."

I suggest you take literacy classes, and correct your text producing something like this.

"Ok/Okay, Scottish Republican, what do you call it? I have read your threads around this site, and find you to be lacking in the common sense area. I've noticed your threads are very intelligently written, but somewhat misled (?) yourself."

(Two can play at George Orwell quotes)
    "In this country I don’t think it is enough realized—I myself had no idea of it until a few years ago—that Scotland has a case against England."

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish_Republican
      Kristine -
      "ok scottish republican, What do you call it? I have read your threads around this site, and find you to be lacking in the common sence area. I ve noticed your threads are very intellagently wrote but some what misguided yourself."

I suggest you take literacy classes, and correct your text producing something like this.

"Ok/Okay, Scottish Republican, what do you call it? I have read your threads around this site, and find you to be lacking in the common sense area. I've noticed your threads are very intelligently written, but somewhat misled (?) yourself."
      Good Evening Scottish Republican
      It seems that you and my sister Kristine have not hit it off very well. She, like you has her opinions. Sometimes she gets overly excited about what you say. But you have your right to say what you feel.
      Please let's call a truce and start over again. I do enjoy reading your threads. Yes, I am an American and I know that Hollywood takes things to extreme. That is why I seek the correct information about what actually happened to William Wallace. I do not always believe what movies depict. We are not all gullible.
      Have a great day and maybe if fate allows, our paths will cross when I come to Scotland in April.

Jueles (onescottishrose)
      "IF WOMEN DIDN'T EXIST, ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE NO MEANING." Aristotle Onassis

JUELES

Comment

"I do not always believe what movies depict. We are not all gullible."

No, but some of you are.

(Two can play at George Orwell quotes)
        "In this country I don’t think it is enough realized—I myself had no idea of it until a few years ago—that Scotland has a case against England."

Comment

Originally posted by Scottish_Republican
          "I do not always believe what movies depict. We are not all gullible."

No, but some of you are.
          Sadly you are correct. But I am most cautious of movies. Hollywood tends to steer people in the direction they want. Some movies make me want to scream they are so far fetched.

Have a great day Scottish_Republican, I have to get ready for work. Maybe I will have a chance to chat with you tomorrow. I do enjoy chatting with you.
          "IF WOMEN DIDN'T EXIST, ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE NO MEANING." Aristotle Onassis

JUELES

Comment

Working...
          X