Gaelic language

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaelic language

I'm 17 years old from Canada and i'm looking for a pen pal from scotland just to talk to someone from there and learn the culture, and who can help me learn the Gaelic language.
    If you can't, but wanna talk anyway, go for it.
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Try subscribing to a list, there's one here, but it's got a couple of control freaks running all over it...

Visit here -

http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/liosta/gaidhlig-b/

(Two can play at George Orwell quotes)
    "In this country I don’t think it is enough realized—I myself had no idea of it until a few years ago—that Scotland has a case against England."

Comment

You know, that's a REALLY good idea.
      I posted a thing in here not too long ago about becoming fluent, and two people gave me some really good advice...
      If you DO want to become fluent, you should learn all you can and listen to the Gaelic radio stations via the internet. It's a great way to immerse yourself in the language, since it's a difficult thing to do with Gaelic.
      Just a suggestion.

Comment

Hi there,

I'm willing to correspond regularly by letter or by email with anyone in Gaelic!

Tha mise deònach litir no p-dealain Gàidhlig a chumail a dol gu cunbhalach le neach sam bith!

Comment

Ah, I would LOVE to take you up on that offer if you don't mind... but I can't yet. I don't know enough. But maybe someday.

Comment

yeah me too... one day...
            'S toil leam Gàidhlig a bhruidhinn agus a leughadh agus sgrìobhadh oir 'se an cànan feumail agus àlainn a th' innte.

Comment

Working...
            X