Espanol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espanol!

Does anyone know of a good computer program or tutorial of some sort that you have tried to learn Spanish?
    Prayer has comforted us in sorrow, and will help strengthen us for the journey ahead-George W. Bush

DOn't know really, but I suppose Berlitz and [/b]Linguaphone[/b] might be names to look for?

Comment

Archangel2,

Como esta usted? I am of Portuguese descent & speak both Portuguese & Spanish. Como esta usted? You might try going into http://www.PuertoRico .com website and check under language thread there for some good tutorial sites in Spanish. Buena suerte! (Good Luck!)

Adios/Adeus

Scot

Comment

Archangel2,
        The BBC has a site on learning Spanish where you can learn the basics and it also has links to other resources if you want to study at a more advanced level.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/education/languages/spanish/

Comment

Thanks! I'll give 'em a try!
          Prayer has comforted us in sorrow, and will help strengthen us for the journey ahead-George W. Bush

Comment

Si quieres practicar un poco, podemos charlar en Espanol...

Spanish is rather simple, at least for me (the one who needs a calculator for 1+1, hehehe), I learnt all by myself and it was all right, buy a bilingual book, with Spanish on one and English on the other page, this makes it easier to get a feeling for the forming of sentences, grammar etc. And don't laugh: I found Julio Iglesias by his very clear way of singing really helpful. LOL
            "Wherever the spirit of Montrose may lead me"

Comment

The textbook "Basic Spannish Grammar" is very good. It explains difficult concepts much more clearly than most books. However, it is fairly expensive and it ends about 5 chapters too soon. You'll have to look elsewhere to learn about the subjunctive past perfect. "Si hubieras dicho siempre la verdad" (If you had always told the truth: an excerpt from an 80's spanish pop song and an example of the afore mentioned super-complicated verb tense)
              "Pure religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." (James 1:27)

www.personal.psu.edu/bmd175

Comment

You could also try the website of the Instituto Cervantes, which is the official Spanish training and exam center for Spanish as foreign language, you can always check your level there.

Comment

I have been using the back of my Spanish book that has a Spanish to English and English to Spanish dictionary, but, It's EXTREMELY limited, what kind of dictionary or book did you use jacobitedreamer? I have also seen the "Learn Spanish Fast" computer software in computer stores but I've been a little skeptical about them. Have any of you used them? And if so, Have they worked for you?

Comment

I bought me the big Langenscheidt, this is quite good, but I do not know if it is available in your country. Try the website of the Instituto Cervantes (you must look them up in your search engine), they have a lot of material to offer, too. They are very good.

Comment

Spanish From Colombia

Hello Ev'ryone !!
                      I know Espaņol very well, gude accent, and I would love to help to anyone who needs some stuff.
                      Gude Bye!
                      Chiao!

Comment

SPANISH FROM COLOMBIA

Is there anything I can do for ya?
                        I'll be glad to do it.
                        Do not hesitate Scotland!

Comment

Working...
                        X