Can any one help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can any one help?

I do not know how to spell the pharse, but this is how it sounds. I do not even know what language it is. I'll seperate each-word-like-this.

Ra-sha-may-la-cal la lay lee

Hindi?

Where did you hear that?
    That sounds Hindi.....I'm not sure, though.

Comment

Hello--

Thank you for your reply-now don't laugh

This pharse came into my mind about 15 years ago. I've always felt a connection to Scotland and was hoping that the phrase was somehow relavent. I've never forgotten the phrase and use it when I need to feel peace and protection. I'm not crazy. I'm a 40 year old professional career type person, but also spiritual and understand that there is more to the Universe than we can even imagine. Thank you so much for responding. Blessings to you and your family.

Comment

Interesting

Hi there,

Don't worry, I don't think you are crazy, hehehe. I'm fond of Shamanism and I study kardec and the religion of the Goddess amongst other things so I would be the last one to judge you.
        I think it's definitely a language that you've known in past lives. I hope you can find what language it is, though. I met a person who speaks a language that nobody knows! Everything is possible.

Good luck!
        Galadrie

Comment

Working...
        X