Blood on Wallpaper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood on Wallpaper

One of my grandsons had a nose bleed the other day and now there is blood on the blue wallpaper....any
    suggestions on how to remove it ??

You could try a wallpaper steamer

Comment

oh aye?

the old nosebleed excuse

who u chopped up then?

paint over it....good excuse to get hubby off his bum

Comment

Very funny you two

With my wrists I don't have the strength to chop up carrots never mind a person

Also we are private renting this house and not allowed to decorate, so need to get
        the blood out so we do not lose the bond when we eventually move again!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure Texasmujer will have a tip for you Babz... after all that she seems to be all she contributes to this forum (which is pretty poor considerings she's supposed to be a moderator )!
          Support CHAS the Children's Hospice Association Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by ScotSites View Post
            I'm sure Texasmujer will have a tip for you Babz... after all that she seems to be all she contributes
            to this forum (which is pretty poor considerings she's supposed to be a moderator )!
            I don't think I can wait long enough for her to decide to call in...someone has suggested that I mix up
            a little Vanish Oxi and put a tiny bit on with a kiddies paintbrush and see if that works...will try that
            and let you know !!

Comment

Originally posted by Babz View Post
              someone has suggested that I mix up
              a little Vanish Oxi and put a tiny bit on with a kiddies paintbrush and see if that works...
              Why don't you put a tiny bit of matching blue paint on with a kiddies paintbrush and see if that works..................?

Comment

Its patterned blue wallpaper !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Babz View Post
                  Its patterned blue wallpaper !!!!!!!!
                  Then use different shades of blue according to the pattern !

Comment

if its low down just rearrange the furniture when the landlord comes round

Comment

Working...
                    X