Quick Tips...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Tips...

1. Keep one salt and pepper shaker near the table and one near the stove.

2. Use sticky notes for recurring tasks or events if you use a paper planner. Simply move them to the next month once this month's event or task is complete.

3. Preparation is the key to organization. If you have trouble getting out of
    the house in the morning, prepare the night before.

4. Note the points you want to make in a conversation before you pick up the phone. You'll stay focused and keep the call shorter.

5. Take ten minutes at the end of the day to pick up clutter, straighten the kitchen and wipe the bathroom sink. Likewise, spend ten minutes at work tidying up your work area andpreparing for the next day.

6. Store things where you use them. Make sure supplies for any project, hobby or activity are kept where you need them.

7. Place a mat or shelf near the door for shoes. Make it a rule to remove shoes when entering. Your floors will stay much cleaner.

Originally posted by Texasmujer View Post
    5. Take ten minutes at the end of the day to pick up clutter, straighten the kitchen and wipe the bathroom sink. Likewise, spend ten minutes at work tidying up your work area andpreparing for the next day.
    10 minutes, you think? I'll need some specially-made BIG minutes then.

Comment

There is only one of those things I do and thats have a salt and pepper pot next to the cooker !!

As for number four........................no way I love talking on the phone

Cel knows that

Comment

Working...
      X